The Student Room Group

EXTENDED DEADLINE: WIN one of 50 'limited edition' TSR HOODIES! - just design it!

Poll

Zip or no zip?

TO WIN A 'LIMITED EDITION' TSR HOODIE

Post in this thread either with a drawing, sketch or simply a description of what you think the hoodie should look like to be entered into the competition.

1 person with the best hoodie suggestion as chosen by TSR's Community Team (CT) will have the design ACTUALLY MADE into the 50 limited edition hoodies! (yeah, believe it)

10 people with the best suggestions as chosen by the CT will automatically win!

Another 39 people will be chosen from this thread at random.

RULES

Closing date: FRIDAY 16TH JANUARY

To help, I will add some of TSR's brand designs to this post for you to use, but please be creative :smile: We will be choosing them on the fun factor, coolness and wearability - will people actually want to wear the things! I've got loads more designs and assets I can share with you.

Must include a logo somewhere so it's obviously a TSR hoodie (can be small and embroidered)

Can only include two design areas in addition to the logo - e.g. something on the chest and on the back, or something on the back and sleeve (them's the rules of the hoodie company, not me :smile: )

CT's decision is final.

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not sure if I'd want to be seen out in public in a TSR hoodie TBH :tongue:

Can you do a Zyzz hoodie though? With the TSR logo on the shoulders?

(edited 9 years ago)
I want a hoodie! :gah:
I'm cringing so hard that I threw up a little.
Poll should be "hoodie or no hoodie" (no offence guys :tongue:)
Reply 5
With the following quote on the back:

"TSR is run by
The Illuminati"

You may wish to add the word - discuss beneath and possibly the website in small letters to advertise the forums.
Illuminati is quintessentially studenty, relevant and cool.
I have absolutely zero creative ability, and for that I apologize, but I would like to have one of these hoodies so that people will understand from afar that I have social difficulties, and will not bother me as a consequence.
Keep it simple stupid I say. I think the TSR logo around the left breast area would be good. And maybe a larger one on the back.

edit: you could put a few of the blobs below the logo on the breast area, but the blobs aren't things I immediately associate with TSR.

I think of these when I see the blobs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

But then again, not everyone is going to associate blobs with those things :dontknow:
(edited 9 years ago)
My suggestion:

On the chest (about 8 - 10 inches tall, depending on what looks best) - the TSR Blobbie wearing the crown (the one that tends to be used to announce winners of contests). The wearer can use whatever reason they want for that - we're all winners being on TSR to further our studies/ everyone is a King or Queen in their own mind/ I posted a million times in a contest thread and all I got was this hoodie/ awww, it's a cute Blobbie.

Then, a small embroidered TSR blue speech bubble logo on the right upper arm/shoulder, because people who post on TSR are always right (or so we'd like to think, anyway :biggrin:).

It's a simple design, but I like hoodies to be simple, and I doubt I'm the only one :smile:.
Original post by secretmessages

This, but smaller and over the right side of the guy's chest. It'll look like he's looking at his you know what :rofl:
1) I'm no good at stuff like this
2) I only have PAINT.NET to work with
3) I'm meant to be working
4) Tongue in cheek

lol.JPG
No zip. I hate hoodies with zips.

Will the hoodies all be white or are there other colours available? Just helps with making a design.
Original post by mikeyd85
1) I'm no good at stuff like this
2) I only have PAINT.NET to work with
3) I'm meant to be working
4) Tongue in cheek

lol.JPG

Love it.
I'm not the most creative person in the land and I'm also working with Paint. It was fun to make! :biggrin:

TSR Competition.jpg

[Edit] PS I don't know how to add it to the hoodie!
(edited 9 years ago)
In all seriousness a wearable hoody would just be a plain one, with one of the blobs giant across the front so it looks like a two toned hoodie.

With a small TSR badge in the standard place
I LIKE TO STUDY thanks to TSR.

In the middle, emboldened.

The tsr bit is the official logo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

This one please! Me and She Ra can wear them to the gym. :dumbells:

She Ra
x
Original post by L'Evil Fish
In all seriousness a wearable hoody would just be a plain one, with one of the blobs giant across the front so it looks like a two toned hoodie.

With a small TSR badge in the standard place

PRSOM...

I'd only wear one with a TSR logo on the left hand side of the front... Then a blob or two on the back with a website url?

Would have to be dark blue as a basis too, white is too easily dirtied.

Most creative vs most wearable is a challenge as generally that's an oxymoron.

Quick Reply

Latest