The Student Room Group

Oxford Decisions - Oxford Applicants 2015 Entry

Oxford decision day = Wednesday 7th January 2015

Will I get a letter or an email?

Each college has a slightly different way of doing things.

UK applicants: You will almost certainly get a letter. Some colleges also send emails to UK applicants.

International applicants: You will probably get a letter, but that will take time to arrive. Most colleges will email international applicants, but they might only do this if you specifically request it.

When will I find out?

All emails and letters should arrive on Wednesday 7th January 2015 (i.e. letters will be posted 1st class on Tuesday 6th).

Can I get feedback?

Rejected candidates can ask for feedback: http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford/decisions/feedback
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Refresh on what everyone's applied for, what colleges and interview dates, maybe? :smile:

I'll start: Chemistry, St Anne's, 15th-17th.

Good luck to all of you!
Reply 2
Second. Or is it third?

Merton for Chemistry, Skype on 15th December.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Going to st Catz today! Anyone there between the 10th and 12/13th?
Reply 4
Balliol, Engineering Science, skype, today in 1 hour and 51 mins en-counting! Aahhh
Geography at St Catz 14th-16/17th :smile:
Reply 6
Brasenose, CAAH , 11th -12th December :smile:
Arch and Anth at Magdalen. Skype interview on 16th Dec.
Reply 8
History, Univ. Had my interview yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
St Peter's for Archaeology and Anthropology. Skype interview on 15th December!
Original post by ssswims
History, Univ. Had my interview yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was it? What kinda questions did they ask?
Reply 11
So nervous for my Medicine interview on Sunday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Law at St Johns... On the way now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arriving at Lincoln for law this evening :smile:
I was informed that my second interview time has been switched from 2:15 to 3:30. And apparently nobody else in the same college with me got the same interview time. Is that a bad sign shows that I am not under consideration of this college anymore?
Original post by siuyuk233
I was informed that my second interview time has been switched from 2:15 to 3:30. And apparently nobody else in the same college with me got the same interview time. Is that a bad sign shows that I am not under consideration of this college anymore?

Don't overanalyse things! Just try and perform in the interview the best you can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I have an E&M interview coming up, my friend who has a Merton interview received an e-mail stating that if they had any doubts regarding the course they are being considered for or would like to change this course they should contact Merton admissions.

My question is this, I have an interview at St Peter's for E&M however I also like the look of PPE- would it be at all possible to be considered for both? If not, is it too late to request a switch to PPE from E&M? I have only just found out about this e-mail and I appreciate it would be late notice considering my interviews begin tomorrow.

Thanks
Original post by AKell17
Don't overanalyse things! Just try and perform in the interview the best you can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! This is sweet to get reply so soon :smile: I would try to keep calm and do my best.
Is anyone going for Biomedical science interview next week?
History, Oriel, 10th-12th :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending