The Student Room Group

Is one month enough to revise for 6 A2 exams?

I am doing 6 A2 resits in January (Physics and Chemistry).I am doing IAL so January exams are there.I fear I won't be able to prep myself.I don't have any notes nor have I done a single past paper.what should I do?
Reply 1
Best start preparing then! :console:
Reply 2
wow! if you could manage 120 hours revision with 20 for each exam then you may get a chance for the A/B grades.
plan and execute its is possible but you will have to be strict do not waste time :smile:
Original post by muf_mur
I am doing 6 A2 resits in January (Physics and Chemistry).I am doing IAL so January exams are there.I fear I won't be able to prep myself.I don't have any notes nor have I done a single past paper.what should I do?

first tip is get off TSR.
i thought january exams were scrapped?
Reply 6
Original post by gonnagetrejected
i thought january exams were scrapped?

Edexcel International A-Levels still has January exams
Reply 7
Original post by Engineeer
wow! if you could manage 120 hours revision with 20 for each exam then you may get a chance for the A/B grades.

if I aim for 6-8 hours a day i'll be able to do that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Thanks for your suggestions guys..how much time do you think I should spend on making notes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by muf_mur
Thanks for your suggestions guys..how much time do you think I should spend on making notes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it depends how big a module is to be honest. doing past papers is the best way
Reply 10
No unless you are exceptionally smart.
Thread title stressed me out and im not even in that situation, idek how you must be feeling rn **** wow.

From now till Jan, spend every minute of your day revising and good luck :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Thread title stressed me out and im not even in that situation, idek how you must be feeling rn **** wow.

From now till Jan, spend every minute of your day revising and good luck :smile:

i'll try and thanks!:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Uw0tm8_

btw i'm feeling hopeless and completely ****ed...but it'll be fine:tongue:
Original post by muf_mur
btw i'm feeling hopeless and completely ****ed...but it'll be fine:tongue:

Ahh dont worry about it, you will be fine!
Get off tsr fam and carry on revising!
Too late to start taking notes. Literally go through every past paper and mark scheme and write out planned essays. Good luck bruv.

Quick Reply

Latest