The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ksdf
To make that more clear, I will be starting next year as well :smile:

i am sooo sorrry about my slow replying i don't really know how to use this site haha! i'm just trying to get to know people as i'm travelling everday to uni because i live near and don't want to be the loner on the course :colondollar:
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Original post by ohlookitschloe
There's always another Chloe - there's so many of us aha!:wink:

sorry about my slow reply i'm not great at using this site haha! i just want to get to know people before going i'm travelling to uni as it's more convinient for me as i live near and i don't want to be the loner haha:colondollar:
Reply 362
Original post by chloe_wills10
sorry about my slow reply i'm not great at using this site haha! i just want to get to know people before going i'm travelling to uni as it's more convinient for me as i live near and i don't want to be the loner haha:colondollar:

Join the aber freshers group on Facebook! It's a good way to talk to people going to the uni :smile:
Original post by ehtp
Join the aber freshers group on Facebook! It's a good way to talk to people going to the uni :smile:

i am in the group i just don't know what to say haha :smile::smile:
Hey 😊 any international students here? Irish in particular 😛
Also anyone doing the be veterinary bioscience course? I've firmly accepted my offer but now I'm starting to panic that I may be the only one doing the course 😳😂
Original post by rozie_181
Hey 😊 any international students here? Irish in particular 😛
Also anyone doing the be veterinary bioscience course? I've firmly accepted my offer but now I'm starting to panic that I may be the only one doing the course 😳😂

Try the Aberystwyth Freshers 2015-16 on Facebook :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by super_charmed97
Try the Aberystwyth Freshers 2015-16 on Facebook :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks I'll try that 😊
Has anyone applied to study Physics in September
Reply 368
Hi guys!

Late to the party but I'm also going to be doing Criminology with Applied Psychology...can I join the chat if its still on going?

Thanks!
Reply 369
Original post by Jomo23
Hi guys!

Late to the party but I'm also going to be doing Criminology with Applied Psychology...can I join the chat if its still on going?

Thanks!

Hey!
the best place now to talk is probably the freshers facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/373634536178100
It's super good!!!
Original post by adamsullivan2012
Has anyone applied to study Physics in September

I have! I have just applied to study MPhys Astrophysics but I will have to do the foundation year first because I didn't go to college :/ I've spoke with the guy in charge of the physics department and he seems very interested in receiving
my application!

In terms of accommodation, I'm not sure if I am able to apply for it due to the fact that I have to do the foundation year. Would I be classed as a normal 1st year student?

Anyone interested in having a chat before going feel free to hit me up on facebook, I will no absolutely no one upon arrival so it would be good to have atleast one person to know

www.facebook.com/deljnr
Original post by TheHatton
I have! I have just applied to study MPhys Astrophysics but I will have to do the foundation year first because I didn't go to college :/ I've spoke with the guy in charge of the physics department and he seems very interested in receiving
my application!

In terms of accommodation, I'm not sure if I am able to apply for it due to the fact that I have to do the foundation year. Would I be classed as a normal 1st year student?

Anyone interested in having a chat before going feel free to hit me up on facebook, I will no absolutely no one upon arrival so it would be good to have atleast one person to know

www.facebook.com/deljnr

I don't know tbh with you, it would be worth you ringing or emailing them to ask about it.
Original post by adamsullivan2012
I don't know tbh with you, it would be worth you ringing or emailing them to ask about it.

I emailed them it's all sorted, thanks
Original post by anon_aberstudent
Where are you coming to aber from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get in your A levels?
Did anyone gain a place through clearing? (I'm applying for 2016 entry and am stressing out over the possibility of this happening!!:frown: ). If so, buy how much did you miss your grades and for what offer?

Quick Reply

Latest