The Student Room Group

QMUL/Barts DENTISTRY 2015 entry

So I am applying here and know of 3 people who have got offers.

Figured I would make a thread so others can report if they're waiting/got offers with their stats (if you don't mind sharing)

I'm still waiting unfortunately.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm still waiting, got Bristol interview and done a Plymouth one so far
I've only applied to qmul (under grad) and kcl grad and undergrad :frown:

Congrats on your Bristol interview
Thank you, well I'm sure you'll get one your ukcat is good :smile:
Thanks. Can't believe some have got like 740+ though :-z
I know that's insane
I'm hoping it's not loads of people with scores like that so they' start going down the list to those in the 600's! Lol not holding my breath tho!
Reply 7
I have prediction of A*A*A* and I have a B at AS.
I have 690 UKCAT and still waiting
Original post by AhhBisto
I have prediction of A*A*A* and I have a B at AS.
I have 690 UKCAT and still waiting

You'll totally get an invite! Amazing stats dude x
Reply 9
Original post by Olderandwiser23
You'll totally get an invite! Amazing stats dude x

Thanks m8. I'm getting worried now though. I tried to call today but no answer. Have they only been sending invites out to gap year/grad/int students?
Original post by AhhBisto
Thanks m8. I'm getting worried now though. I tried to call today but no answer. Have they only been sending invites out to gap year/grad/int students?

As far as I know. 1 international student with a ukcat of 747.5 another with 632.5 and a grad student with 745.

I have emailed them but if you managed to get through to them can you let's us know what they say on this thread?
Reply 11
Hi guys- I am pretty sure they have confused me with international student. I have emailed them. Waiting for a reply... I think only international students have received invitation as the email said " in order for you to book your flight in advance..." mmmm and I was like I live in London :smile:)) So don't worry I think they have not given out any interviews for home students. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them x
Original post by aaabbc
Hi guys- I am pretty sure they have confused me with international student. I have emailed them. Waiting for a reply... I think only international students have received invitation as the email said " in order for you to book your flight in advance..." mmmm and I was like I live in London :smile:)) So don't worry I think they have not given out any interviews for home students. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them x

Oh so crazy! I'm sure they'll just hand you out an actual offer now as your ukcat is amazeballs!
Reply 13
I wish :biggrin: You also have very good stats and your work experience is amazing x
Original post by aaabbc
I wish :biggrin: You also have very good stats and your work experience is amazing x

Dude they totally will. Don't worry! I have emailed them asking if they do offers in a particular order so will post what they say when I hear back :-)
Reply 15
I'm an international student and I haven't received anything from them. :frown: Does anyone have information on when they expect to finish all the invites/rejections?
Original post by kimngkq
I'm an international student and I haven't received anything from them. :frown: Does anyone have information on when they expect to finish all the invites/rejections?

I think they're meant to be sending out invites this week but probably more likely after Christmas. Don't worry yet!
Original post by Olderandwiser23
Dude they totally will. Don't worry! I have emailed them asking if they do offers in a particular order so will post what they say when I hear back :-)

Have they replied yet? I'm interested to know if there is an order...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sugarcandy
Have they replied yet? I'm interested to know if there is an order...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No :frown: and no phone pick up! They've gone radio silence :frown:
Queen Mary's interview!!!

Quick Reply

Latest