The Student Room Group

King's college DENTISTRY 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I have an interview for Kings and on the letter it said that the people at each station haven't seen our UcAS forms. Does that mean that there will be no questions on our personal statement then? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sugarcandy
Hey, I have an interview for Kings and on the letter it said that the people at each station haven't seen our UcAS forms. Does that mean that there will be no questions on our personal statement then? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they won't have seen it
Reply 62
MMI info mentions a discussion. Any idea what this could be on and whether it's a group discussion or not?
Reply 63
This is a very competitive course at a prestigious university. I doubt people will share information even if they had it. Kings have released appropriate information such that everyone is at the same standing. In short, most people have no idea what to expect well at least that's what I think.
Reply 64
Anyone heard recently? Im still waiting
Original post by kayyy_96
MMI info mentions a discussion. Any idea what this could be on and whether it's a group discussion or not?

Where did you get the MMI info from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rony Raju
Where did you get the MMI info from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is attached to the interview information in the portal:smile:
Original post by niicoleaa
It is attached to the interview information in the portal:smile:

Thank you for highlighting that. I read those documents in such a rush as I was so happy to have an interview, I totally overlooked it!
Reply 68
Has anyone got a reply about the enhances support dentistry programme?
Original post by m.ali97
Has anyone got a reply about the enhances support dentistry programme?

I haven't yet! Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
After you get an interview, do Kings only take your performance in that into account to decide on offering you a place? Or do they still consider your academics/personal statement?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmp97
After you get an interview, do Kings only take your performance in that into account to decide on offering you a place? Or do they still consider your academics/personal statement?

Posted from TSR Mobile

After you have an interview you either get an offer just based on your interviews unless it was quite close, in which case your application will be pooled with others who did the same as you in the interview and then they would use your PS and grades and UKCAT etc.
does anyone know if the interview day is just the interview or if it consists of a campus tour and talk etc? I'd just like to know how much time i need to plan my day, thanks:smile:
Reply 73
Original post by samcharles
After you have an interview you either get an offer just based on your interviews unless it was quite close, in which case your application will be pooled with others who did the same as you in the interview and then they would use your PS and grades and UKCAT etc.

Thanks for clearing that up! :smile:
Original post by niicoleaa
does anyone know if the interview day is just the interview or if it consists of a campus tour and talk etc? I'd just like to know how much time i need to plan my day, thanks:smile:

MMI is 40mins but they said the whole process will be about 1hr 45 x
Original post by eshdentist

perf, thankyou!
Original post by eshdentist

so does that mean that we will have about an hour for a tour and talk as well?
Original post by Indian_lilly
so does that mean that we will have about an hour for a tour and talk as well?

No idea. Doubt it. It would have stated there was a you if there was one.
Oh okay what do you think we would be doing ? After the MMI?
No idea I only have the same info as you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest