The Student Room Group

I'm worried about my relationship with a older woman. 24 & 41

Scroll to see replies

Maaan, you are living most of our dreams. Do not mess this up!!
I suspect she does not see this as a relationship where there would be any need to meet your friends or be introduced to your parents.
Reply 22
hey man... just man up
Reply 23
A couple of things:

It might be a good idea to clarify how she sees the relationship, e.g., if she's as serious about it as you are.

Second thing, don't be insecure about what your housemates think. If they see you confidently bring home a MILF they'll stand in the hall and salute you.
Reply 24
If she's a MILF I'm pretty sure your friends will understand...
Original post by Anonymous
I've been looking online trying to find help about my relationship but its not very helpful so I'm asking here anonymously.

Okay so I am a 24 year old male, a student currently seeing a 41 year old woman. I meet her on a train one day we got chatting as she asked me about the work I was doing on my laptop, I was editing a
short film for a uni project. She asked for my number as wanted to continue the conversation but she had to get off the train, so we've been texting each other then, we met up a few times just to hang out in a pub in her town, on one night it was pretty late saying I'm not looking forward to the train ride home so she suggested I could sleep over at hers, we ended up sharing a bed together, we both stripped into our undies under the covers.I told her I find her attractive, from that point it turned into a sexual relationship but still doing other things. I went to hers every week or 2 since early September.

She said that she would like to go to mine next week, I said sure. Now the thing is I am a student living in halls living with other students all in their teens and 20's, I'm extremely worried how they going to react to me with this woman and most importantly I am scared she won't be interested in me if I'm not earning anything. For me I like that we can deep convos together, silly but mature at the same time, most girls my own age are too child like talking about disney stuff like, she is more into adult things like I am, I have literally think she is the most amazing woman I ever met.

I'm so confused because I think I'm falling in love with a woman much older than myself, I want to ask her out but I don't if its worth the risk. I like hanging out with her as she has some cool interests, I respect her so I'm worried if I do ask be end of our friendship. also if goes ahead how do I tell my parents?

Where did your relationship go with her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending