The Student Room Group

Please Do My Dissertation Survey!

Hi everyone,

I'm a third year psychology student and currently looking for White British and Somali participants for my dissertation survey looking into ethno-cultural perceptions of mental health. It will take less than 10 minutes!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HMTWGGW

I also encourage everyone else to post their links and hopefully this will snowball so we can all help each other gain enough participants.

Thanks in advance!!
(edited 9 years ago)
I did it! cool survey by the way, hope you get what you wanted :smile:
Interesting! Can I ask what the two disorders were? I guessed schizophrenia and depression respectively?
Done. Confounds of area of expertise, though? Only asked for occupation. All you know, you may get a load of psychology graduates answering and predominantly being one ethnicity :tongue:
Sounds very interesting stuff tho!
Original post by JFP
Interesting! Can I ask what the two disorders were? I guessed schizophrenia and depression respectively?

I guessed same
Original post by laceycrean
I did it! cool survey by the way, hope you get what you wanted :smile:

Thank you, I really appreciate it!
Original post by JFP

Original post by hellodave5
I guessed same

I can't say just in case future participants see it :colondollar:. Thanks a lot for completing it though, it really helps! :smile:
Original post by hellodave5
Done. Confounds of area of expertise, though? Only asked for occupation. All you know, you may get a load of psychology graduates answering and predominantly being one ethnicity :tongue:
Sounds very interesting stuff tho!

A lot of my participants are actually psychology students, since we're all helping each other out but it's okay as their knowledge is not the main thing I'm looking for and as with the ethnicities, I hope to get close to even amounts of participants in each group.
Done! Not sure if it was a little unfair when guessing the disorders as I'm a psychology student myself :wink:
Reply 9
Just done! Really good survey I thought! Leaving my curious to what the actual disorders were (although I did put Schizophrenia and Insomnia aha)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by thomashigginson
Done! Not sure if it was a little unfair when guessing the disorders as I'm a psychology student myself :wink:

Haha it doesn't really matter, I've got a lot of students and actual psychologists who've done it :tongue:

Original post by Barlow
Just done! Really good survey I thought! Leaving my curious to what the actual disorders were (although I did put Schizophrenia and Insomnia aha)

I can't tell you what they are I'm afraid but thanks for taking the time to do it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending