The Student Room Group

Who is Applying or Starting Physiotherapy in 2007??

Scroll to see replies

See you there Dillan - will be good to have other mature students!

What day were you at George's, we may have met?
Reply 101
Hello again...:shakehand
My interview was on the 14th of Feb...the only, I chatted to a few of the other interviewees as when I sat down it was like being in a lift...nobody was talking at all, however some had had their interviews so maybe they were just being kind to others.

I never met any other mature students but no doubt there will be some on the course and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and anyone...lol

I'll be the very sociable northen chap, I'm not hard to spot.! ;grin;

See you then...:ciao:
oh right - mine was 31st Jan I think. There were a fair few mature students there. I've put it as my top pick so hopefully will see you there :smile:
jinglepupskye
Well done! Mind you don't forget to turn up in September.:smile:

Will try! I'm quite a scatterbrain when it comes to things outside the classroom, but I don't think I'm THAT bad! :wink:
Reply 104
woohooo, got all my offerss :biggrin:

northumbira - 300 points
sheffield hallam - 300 points and a B in either biology or pe
huddersfield - BBB
teesside - 300 points and a B in biology or pe
liverpool - rejected
york st john - rejected :frown:

think i am going to put northumbria as my firm and sheffield hallam as my insurancee :smile: just cant decide whether or not to put teesside down :s-smilie:

bring on september 2007 :smile::biggrin:

maryb x
I had the same sort of story - loads of B offers!

Just found out that in spite of the card I got saying "results on the 15th" that my first two module results are out tomorrow - wibble!! :s-smilie:
module 1 - 100/100 :smile:

module 4 - 70/100 :frown:

not sure what happened there - thought I'd aced module 4 - planning on getting the marked script back to either see where I went wrong or where EdExcel have cocked up!!

Still well on target for my B offer, and an A even, just rather gutted as I thought I'd done even better on mod 4. Mod 1 was good but I wasn't expecting 100!

How did all you other physio applicants get on?
iainmacn

How did all you other physio applicants get on?

Got mine today/yesterday too. I'm only taking 2 A Levels now and got 90/90 in Biology and 97/105 in Psychology so am well chuffed. :biggrin: I'm opposite to you iain, thought I didn't do as well as I did because in biology I only answered ALL the questions because I ALWAYS answer all the questions (one was a last second answer) and felt it was better to write whatever nonsense was in my head than to leave them. I should have more confidence in myself. If I left out all the answers I wasn't totally sure about, I'd probably fail every time!
In Psych I left a whole page free so I could write more in one question, but ended up not having enough time. Turns out I had written enough anyway!

So that's two As, well on my way to the two Bs I need now. Delighted!
Hey - great going - well done you! :smile:

Think I'm going to ask for a copy of my answers back so I can see where I messed up, at least that way I'll know!
Reply 109
iainmacn
module 1 - 100/100 :smile:

module 4 - 70/100 :frown:

not sure what happened there - thought I'd aced module 4 - planning on getting the marked script back to either see where I went wrong or where EdExcel have cocked up!!QUOTE]

I know how you feel!
Last year i got 100/100 for unit 1, 92/100 for unit 2, and 93/100 for unit 3 :biggrin::biggrin:
got my Jan unit 4 edecxel exam results and only got 68/100!!! :frown::frown: I thought I'd done okey!
I'm goner ask for a copy of my paper back to see where I went wrong and just going to a retake in june!

In the meantime....I got an offer from Kings!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
yay - nice one LJM! What was the offer?

I guess in a way I expect the S modules to be easier, but then again I still reckon I kicked ass on the mod 4 paper, and a few of the guys I was pretty much even with doing thr past papers in class scored 90 and 94 respectively.

Going to ring the college tomorrow to get it sorted re the copy of the marked script
Diilan
Hello again...:shakehand
My interview was on the 14th of Feb...the only, I chatted to a few of the other interviewees as when I sat down it was like being in a lift...nobody was talking at all, however some had had their interviews so maybe they were just being kind to others.

I never met any other mature students but no doubt there will be some on the course and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and anyone...lol

I'll be the very sociable northen chap, I'm not hard to spot.! ;grin;

See you then...:ciao:

Hey? I was there that day - Indian guy who was talking to everyone! I had my interview at 10:20 and stayed there for the whole thing - we must have met?
Reply 112
Hi, I think I can remember you, I think you went in just as I got there....
so yes I believe we did meet...
If can get into my chosen uni/course, '08. But I wanna focus on finishing my current one (BSc) now.
Reply 114
Original post by Fynn
I went to cov uni so know the place well!!!the thing about coventry is you have to be with the right people to have a good time there, the city is a bit crap and has a reputation for violence and being dull but the uni is very good and the physio course is 'one of the best' but as jackie said its how you learn that should determine where you choose your course, i went to Georges and not cov because i learn practically which is what Georges offers, cov is more a theory based university and it didnt suit my learning style.

Happy Birthday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest