The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Is this true guys??

Im currently doing a foundation year for science at Kingston Uni...and want to transfer to my first planned year of my Biochemistry degree at Manchester. My friend told me, Manchester are really lenient when it comes to selecting students for foundation years at Manchester, is this true
what other unis would accept a foundation year?
Thanks!!!
I don't know about Biochemistry but I was told by the Engineering and Physical Sciences faculty that they don't accept people who have done a foundation year at another university, you have to do Manchester's one.

In any case, it'd be best to contact them so they can tell you whether or not they'd accept you and under what conditions. Transferring to a different university after a foundation year isn't standard practice so make sure you get started early on (as in now) to give yourself enough time to sort everything out and maximise your chances of being accepted.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
You'd need to get in touch with the relevant departments - whilst EPS has one policy, FLS may have a different policy.

Do be aware that most staff will be off work from 19th December - 4th January (all but three days of that are university closure anyway, when everyone is off), so you'd be wise to get any enquiries in very quickly now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending