The Student Room Group

How to contact this medical school?

Hi all!

Firstly, is there any email for King's medicine? There's no email provided in their website, and is phone-calling the only way to contact them? D:

I am an international applicant, and I would need to clarify some queries about academic qualifications which they recognise.

Also, which are the better medical schools in the UK? Apart from Oxbridge, UCL and Imperial, how are the others? (From where I am, these few are the only names I hear... Not that I don't think the others are as good, but I don't have exposure to them).

Thanks a bunch!
Reply 1
Their email is on their website: [email protected]

It does not really matter which university you complete your medical degree at (If you intend to practice somewhere other than the UK then I'm not too sure though) as all medical degrees are regulated by the GMC and so all teach to a certain standard. Universities awarding medical degrees in the UK are: http://www.gmc-uk.org/education/undergraduate/awarding_bodies.asp
Original post by qwertysg
Hi all!

Firstly, is there any email for King's medicine? There's no email provided in their website, and is phone-calling the only way to contact them? D:

I am an international applicant, and I would need to clarify some queries about academic qualifications which they recognise.

Also, which are the better medical schools in the UK? Apart from Oxbridge, UCL and Imperial, how are the others? (From where I am, these few are the only names I hear... Not that I don't think the others are as good, but I don't have exposure to them).

Thanks a bunch!

Really depends on what you mean by 'better'. If you mean more 'prestigious' in overall reputation, then yup, these are about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending