The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City Adult Nursing, Sept 2015

Hey all!

I have been accepted to study Adult Nursing at BCU, Sept 2015. Has anyone been offered a place and what do you think to the place?

xox

:tongue:
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by chocbutton27
Hey all!

I have been accepted to study Adult Nursing at BCU, Sept 2015. Has anyone been offered a place and what do you think to the place?

xox

Congratulations! What was the date of your interview and have you already done a levels so get an unconditional offer? I haven't heard back yet so don't think that Ive got a place :frown:
Thanks
I have n interview for adult nursing next Thursday, 29th January, can you give me any tips on what the English and maths tests are like and what questions they ask you in the interview, did you ask them any questions if so what sort of questions did you ask, I'm really nervous as this is the uni I really want and I have already been unsuccessful at the uni of birmingham!! I really want to do well so I can get in
Reply 4
https://www.facebook.com/BCUadultnursing2015

hi, i created a facebook page for september/october intake!
Original post by chocbutton27
Hey all!

xox

Hi just wondered when you sent your UCAS off, I sent mine off at the beginning of October and still haven’t heard anything. I emailed them and said I would be getting an interview but this was a month ago now.
Reply 6
Hi, is the maths and English test hard? Or is it just basic maths and English? Congratulations on your offer as well!
Original post by Loz6635
https://www.facebook.com/BCUadultnursing2015

hi, i created a facebook page for september/october intake!

Hi! I attended an interview for adult nursing yesterday at BCU, I was so so nervous, as it means so much to me! I passed the maths and English, but felt like I waffled in the interview, and didn't actually answer the questions! 😔😔
I really hope I did enough, I had prepared so much on different health topics, current news story's, the code of conduct so on. But it ended up being more of tell me about you? Which threw me!
So my advice to anyone attending interviews, prepare a speech as such on yourself what you have done so far to ger to where you are now. Also they asked for two of the 6 c's and what they mean. 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending