The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matthewduncan
Is it a perversion? a sexual devation? Is it "normal".

Depends on who you ask. To me it's completely normal and as normal as regular sex. To others it's wrong and disgusting
Reply 2
Original post by matthewduncan
Is it a perversion? a sexual devation? Is it "normal".

Me personally I would say it is a perversion.

Romantically it puts me off hugely.
Socially it puts me off to a certain degree all be it minor.
Reply 3
Try putting something up there, make up your own mind.
there is like loads of germs etc there
Original post by Mick.w
Me personally I would say it is a perversion.

Romantically it puts me off hugely.
Socially it puts me off to a certain degree all be it minor.

:lol: What on earth do you mean socially?
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
there is like loads of germs etc there

Like Shigella :colone:

I thought that was a made up bacteria with a silly name.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mimir
Like Shingella :colone:

I thought that was a made up bacteria with a silly name.

Shigella is a genus of Gram-negative, facultative anaerobic, nonspore-forming, nonmotile, rod-shaped bacteria closely related to Salmonella.
The very anatomy would tell you that anus is a waste channel totally not designed for sexual activity. It is physically too small and does not produce lubrication, like a woman's organ. Anal sex can lead to the breaking of tissue and increase the risk of diseases....
Reply 9
Shigella is a genus of Gram-negative, facultative anaerobic, nonspore-forming, nonmotile, rod-shaped bacteria closely related to Salmonella.

Yes. I am perfectly aware, thank you. Amazing what you learn at Medical School :ninja:

Shows my general knowledge before going was pretty crap though.
Reply 10
Original post by young_guns
:lol: What on earth do you mean socially?

well some times it comes up in informal conversations. the other day someone told me he wanted to do it with his girlfriend. i grimaced. and my view of his integrity slipped down a peg as i thought... this is a man who has poor hygiene and immoral curiosities.
Original post by Mick.w
well some times it comes up in informal conversations. the other day someone told me he wanted to do it with his girlfriend. i grimaced. and my view of his integrity slipped down a peg as i thought... this is a man who has poor hygiene and immoral curiosities.

Anal sex is not immoral.
what what? in the butt
Reply 13
Original post by Olderandwiser23
Anal sex is not immoral.

oh it isn't? wow i don't no why i had that opinion. thanks to you for your incredibly convincing argument that has shown me the light.
Reply 14
I think it helps relieve constipation.
Original post by Mimir
Yes. I am perfectly aware, thank you. Amazing what you learn at Medical School :ninja:

Shows my general knowledge before going was pretty crap though.

so... do you get to wear a white coat and use expressions like "NFN (Normal for Norfolk), FLK (Funny looking kid) or GROLIES (Guardian Reader Of Low Intelligence in Ethnic Skirt)"

?

:holmes:
Reply 16
so... do you get to wear a white coat and use expressions like "NFN (Normal for Norfolk), FLK (Funny looking kid) or GROLIES (Guardian Reader Of Low Intelligence in Ethnic Skirt)"

?

:holmes:

I used to like "TTFO"

To take fluids orally

or for more difficult patients - told to **** off
Original post by Mimir
I used to like "TTFO"

To take fluids orally

or for more difficult patients - told to **** off

hehehe

GOMER
Reply 18
Original post by Mick.w

Just to clarify, are you under the illusion that the vagina is a sterile environment...?
There is nothing inherently immoral about anal sex; from a medical perspective it is riskier than other sexual activities (in terms of tissue damage/infection) but by the same measure one could argue that we should all stop having sex and stick to mutual masturbation. Sex is riskier than mutual masturbation but with the appropriate precautions the risks can be managed, the same is true for anal sex...The bottom line is that this is a matter of personal preference, between consenting adults in their own private lives, and not something that we should be demonising or judging anyone over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
What two (or more for that matter I suppose) consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom (or any other room) is of no concern to anybody else and it's certainly no business of the state!

Latest