The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan nightlife

So me and a friend plan on visiting the area of UCLAN as it is our insurance and didn't get a chance to go to the open days and wondered if anyone has any recommendations on where to go out aka clubs if there are any good ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Warehouse is probably the best club in Preston, depending on your taste in music but it has three floors, there's a rock and metal floor, indie floor, and a club music full floor.

A lot of people also go to evoque, I haven't been since it turned to evoque but it's where Lava used to be and lava was a **** hole

Original post by chante123
So me and a friend plan on visiting the area of UCLAN as it is our insurance and didn't get a chance to go to the open days and wondered if anyone has any recommendations on where to go out aka clubs if there are any good ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending