The Student Room Group

Trainee dental nurse barts health trust, royal london hospital

Hi,
i was wondering if anyone else has been offered a position as dental nurse trainee at the royal london. I know there was 17 of us total and would like to hear from anyone else who was successful.
Louise
Reply 1
I finished my training with them in March. Well worth it! Good luck with it. I loved every second.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Aine24
I finished my training with them in March. Well worth it! Good luck with it. I loved every second.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great to hear. Do you have any advice?
I know it will be tough for me as Im married with three children but hoping I can manage and complete my training .
Hey just wondering if any one can tell me what was it like if any one did dental nurse course .. I heard u have to do a english and maths test before and im really bad at maths and u have to pass did any one go through this ?
Reply 4
Original post by BarbSantana
Hey just wondering if any one can tell me what was it like if any one did dental nurse course .. I heard u have to do a english and maths test before and im really bad at maths and u have to pass did any one go through this ?

Yes I have done the tests and interview and start to job/course the 23rd of this month!
The maths and English tests were very very easy basic stuff. I wouldn't worry at all
Oh ok Thank you so much thats was really helpful ! Xx good luck to you with ur course wish all the best ! X
Reply 6
I have been trying to apply at royal london hospital since last year but for some I don't get any notification through e -mail and when I contacted them again they said keep on looking,this year I am trying to apply aswell but no luck nothing is advertised.can somebody please help me or show me the right direction so I can apply for this course. I will be really thankful to you.thanks
Original post by prial
I have been trying to apply at royal london hospital since last year but for some I don't get any notification through e -mail and when I contacted them again they said keep on looking,this year I am trying to apply aswell but no luck nothing is advertised.can somebody please help me or show me the right direction so I can apply for this course. I will be really thankful to you.thanks

What you should do is, go on to the actual NHS website and scan through to look for student/trainee dental nursing jobs/courses, they've got some going right now so I would apply straight away. If anything, there are courses that you can do for free if you apply through a dental practice and the practice pays for you.
hi i just wanted to know what the interview for a trainee dental nurse consists of at the royal london dental nurse hospital ive got a interview next week
Original post by Coral11680
That's great to hear. Do you have any advice?
I know it will be tough for me as Im married with three children but hoping I can manage and complete my training .

hi i have a interview for the same course you done and wanted to know what they ask you in the interview
Reply 10
Well when I had mine it was on my own with two of the training school staff with questions like, why did you apply? Why do you think you would make a good dental nurse? etc. But the group in the last intake had a different kind of interview. They had role play kind of activities as a group. So I have no clue what the interviews will be like this time around. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending