The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im 18 tomorrow weH hay!!
Reply 1281
^:party:!
Reply 1282
After 7 months, are you guys not celebrated out yet?
Reply 1283
;no; 3232, we're always celebrating on TSR! :party: ;yay;
After 7 months, are you guys not celebrated out yet?

Well I've only been about these parts for just over a month so nope......bring on Belfast!!!
Reply 1285
^Plus, the party's only just over for some of us!
What who now??? What party'd I miss dammit?!?

haha...oh-is the name/pic a firefly reference by the way? much kudos if so:biggrin:
Reply 1287
^Firefly = LOVE
haha yay!! *dances*

got the whole box set!!!!!
out of curiosity did anyone who got an offer from ucl also get a letter saying that they liked your written work and that they'd really like you to come to ucl? it looked suspiciously like an <insert applicants name here> letter.
Reply 1290
yumyumyum
out of curiosity did anyone who got an offer from ucl also get a letter saying that they liked your written work and that they'd really like you to come to ucl? it looked suspiciously like an <insert applicants name here> letter.

:confused: i didn't get a letter like that. what do u mean by it looking like an <insert applicants name here> letter???
Reply 1291
Goldfish296
haha yay!! *dances*

got the whole box set!!!!!

Me too! And I have Serenity on DVD (no, I'm not obcessed *drools over topless Simon Tam*)
haha yay-finally someone else that's heard of it...my friends just look at me in disgust when i bring it up..

Got the serenity dvd too for my sins...can't say I share your enthusiasm for topless Simon Tam though for obvious reasons:wink:
Reply 1293
Goldfish296
haha yay-finally someone else that's heard of it...my friends just look at me in disgust when i bring it up..

Got the serenity dvd too for my sins...can't say I share your enthusiasm for topless Simon Tam though for obvious reasons:wink:

Hello Goldfish guy :cool: haven't seen you about for a while :hugs:
Howdy do Lucia.

Yeah I know...such are the joys of moving house and not having any broadband for two weeks, a laptop that refuses to talk to my old modem and buying the wrong type of router three times.....was an interesting few weeks.

Hope all's well with you!
Reply 1295
Goldfish296
Howdy do Lucia.

Yeah I know...such are the joys of moving house and not having any broadband for two weeks, a laptop that refuses to talk to my old modem and buying the wrong type of router three times.....was an interesting few weeks.

Hope all's well with you!

I'm good thank you :smile: I'm happy. The sun is shining :biggrin: But arrghh revision revision :motz: Hope you're well :smile:
ahhh yes revision...one thing i reallly don't miss..good job my course is massively weighted towards research next year and not so much exams. yeay

Glad to hear all's well anyhoo and you're happy in spite of revision! Good to finally be back up in the Dee:eek:
garnet
:confused: i didn't get a letter like that. what do u mean by it looking like an <insert applicants name here> letter???

i mean that it sort of said, we really like your written work, would really like you to come to ucl etc etc. I thought it might have been something they sent to a lot of people but just edited the details a bit and put different peoples names in. a mass produced letter.

Latest

Trending

Trending