The Student Room Group

Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology Applicants to Imperial College

Hey everyone! If you're applying to any of the majors listed above, feel free to connect and post about your experiences, if you got an offer, etc!
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
i've applied for biotechnology at Imperial still waiting on them :smile:
Original post by MrGiofanni
i've applied for biotechnology at Imperial still waiting on them :smile:

Hiya! I've also applied for biotechnology! Did you apply for biotech straight or with management/research/both? Might I ask which tests you're taking and what you suspect they'll offer us? I'm in the US and am required AP tests :/
Biotech with year in industry :biggrin: Umm no tests I've just got to do my A-Levels and I suspect the offer will be AAA! But I might settle for UCL's biotechnology course, they gave me an AAA offer a while ago! :smile:
Original post by MrGiofanni
Biotech with year in industry :biggrin: Umm no tests I've just got to do my A-Levels and I suspect the offer will be AAA! But I might settle for UCL's biotechnology course, they gave me an AAA offer a while ago! :smile:

Is UCL better for biotech than Imperial or is there something else you like better for it? Also, (sorry for so many questions) do you know if this course is oversubscribed?
Original post by imperialjunkie
Is UCL better for biotech than Imperial or is there something else you like better for it? Also, (sorry for so many questions) do you know if this course is oversubscribed?

Hmm I think Imperial is one of the best for biotechnology but I don't like the uni, speaking to some students they seemed over worked and depressed but that's everyones own opinion I suppose!

Also UCL's course incorporates some biochemical engineering modules so it'll be easier if i decide to go do a masters in biochemical engineering i suppose cos i'm still slightly undecided!

What else have you applied for?:smile:
I'm studying biotechnology in Ireland and am hoping to do a masters in imperial. Just wondering have you any suggestions of prospective masters in imperial? Any help appreciated! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also which is considered the best uni in the uk for biotech? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending