The Student Room Group

Murdered by Chavs

At the end of my road there is a local Tesco express. There are always gangs of chavs hanging around casuing trouble. They once beat up someone I know because he didn't have a cigarette to give them. Now they gave gone one step far and actually murdered someone. Its quite sad but in a way I am glad something has happened so the cops will actually sit up and do somehting. They are all around 13-15.

What do you think will happen? I bet they will get silly detenion orders or something. Whats the worst that could happen?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6049970.stm

A man who was attacked outside a Southampton supermarket has died as a result of his injuries.

The victim, 40, died at Southampton General Hospital at 1800 BST on Friday, three days after being set upon near Tesco Express in the Millbrook area.

The local man, who has not yet been identified, was assaulted while walking home with his girlfriend along Green Park Road.

A 15-year-old boy, arrested in connection, remains in police custody.

Four other boys and a girl, aged between 13 and 15, who were arrested in connection with the attack, have been released on police bail.

Police said the assault followed "an altercation" outside the store.

The victim managed to return home after the attack thinking he had only received minor injuries, but he later collapsed and was found by his partner.

He underwent emergency surgery for a head wound.

Police have now launched a murder investigation and have appealed for anyone who was in the Tesco Express store between 1830 and 1930 BST on Tuesday to contact them.

Scroll to see replies

depends on their level of intent really, I doubt they will be done for murder, seems like manslaughter and obviously because of their age their not going to recieve the same sort of sentence as an adult, whatever they do get though will probably be less than they deserve
jojo72
Its quite sad but in a way I am glad something has happened so the cops will actually sit up and do somehting.

it's a bit late now
Reply 3
britishseapower
it's a bit late now

True, don't even get patrols - I think every area should get random patrols.

As the poster above you says, I doubt they will get anything major. I am willing to bet they got into somesort of argument with the guy and one of them punched him - the real damage being when he fell and hit his head - or the force of the punch was major. So no intent to murder, just be pricks and cause trouble
Reply 4
Shoot the scum. Given you're closest, you can do it jojo. Go forth with gun in hand and improve your local community.
Reply 5
Steezy, if I took that attitude... there are around 100houses between me and the crime scne.e If I was shooting up all the scum in between here and there I would be busting into about 80 houses and killing hundreds of people :smile:
Reply 6
jojo72
Steezy, if I took that attitude... there are around 100houses between me and the crime scne.e If I was shooting up all the scum in between here and there I would be busting into about 80 houses and killing hundreds of people :smile:

petrol + match
should save you some time.
Reply 7
I'd love to see some chavs pick a fight with me. When the first one went down with his nose in his brain the others would run like the cowards they are.
Reply 8
jojo72
At the end of my road there is a local Tesco express. There are always gangs of chavs hanging around casuing trouble. They once beat up someone I know because he didn't have a cigarette to give them. Now they gave gone one step far and actually murdered someone. Its quite sad but in a way I am glad something has happened so the cops will actually sit up and do somehting. They are all around 13-15.

What do you think will happen? I bet they will get silly detenion orders or something. Whats the worst that could happen?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6049970.stm

A man who was attacked outside a Southampton supermarket has died as a result of his injuries.

The victim, 40, died at Southampton General Hospital at 1800 BST on Friday, three days after being set upon near Tesco Express in the Millbrook area.

The local man, who has not yet been identified, was assaulted while walking home with his girlfriend along Green Park Road.

A 15-year-old boy, arrested in connection, remains in police custody.

Four other boys and a girl, aged between 13 and 15, who were arrested in connection with the attack, have been released on police bail.

Police said the assault followed "an altercation" outside the store.

The victim managed to return home after the attack thinking he had only received minor injuries, but he later collapsed and was found by his partner.

He underwent emergency surgery for a head wound.

Police have now launched a murder investigation and have appealed for anyone who was in the Tesco Express store between 1830 and 1930 BST on Tuesday to contact them.
where's the debate?
Carl
where's the debate?

The debate is over the best method to kill them:biggrin:
smirf83
petrol + match
should save you some time.

flamethrower

and a back up machinegun just in case
Reply 11
Bah. Chavs the lowest of low. Just mentionin their name stirs up disgust. I once had the misfourtune of going to a shop in Feltham. I regretted it.
Reply 12
Tibia
Bah. Chavs the lowest of low. Just mentionin their name stirs up disgust. I once had the misfourtune of going to a shop in Feltham. I regretted it.

lol yup Feltham is packed full of pikeys.
The_Bear
I'd love to see some chavs pick a fight with me. When the first one went down with his nose in his brain the others would run like the cowards they are.

It's not fair if you run them over though
Reply 14
That's pretty awful. I'm actually kind of scared of going to University in England now after all I hear and read on this forum. The worst that can happen here with our local 'chavs' is probably a push.
WokSz
That's pretty awful. I'm actually kind of scared of going to University in England now after all I hear and read on this forum. The worst that can happen here with our local 'chavs' is probably a push.

I wouldn't worry kid. There are thousands of chavs around where i live and near the uni, but to be honest i never seem to bump into them. I think as long as you steer clear of McDonalds you will be fine.
Reply 16
The sick dumb little $hits! The should be pi$$ed on in public.

I always hope that chavs try something on me so I can have an excuse to make them bleed.
I remember last year on the way to university, about 30 of them were outside this shop eating chips. I passed by and gave them filthy looks, visibly shaking my head...none of them did anything though :mad:
Reply 17
If it turns out to be just a random attack that resulted in someone's death, then I hope they're given long prison sentences. I doubt it will happen though.

The police need to actively do something about these groups though. They just don't seem to bother most of the time - and this is the consequence.

It's rather turning me in favour of elected local sheriffs within the police force.
Reply 18
Best method- Flaming chainsaw launcher.
Reply 19
Chav "Final Solution", anyone?

Latest

Trending

Trending