The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Adult nursing at Leeds Beckett university?? :)

Scroll to see replies

The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 61
Original post by laur_
When I was at the interview day I'm sure they said 4 days a week placement and 1 day at uni :smile: I do live near yes, but I'll be moving into the accommodation :biggrin:

And nope, I've just made an account and that's it, heard nothing else! :smile:
Ok that means we will be quite busy then:smile:. That's cool :smile: Have you completed the NHS bursary application?:biggrin:
Reply 63
Original post by katiehigginsxo
So I am starting at Leeds Beckett university on September 2015 and it would be nice to meet some people before I moved there and start the course :smile:
Also for any current students who are studying Adult Nursing at Leeds Beckett now, it would be great to here your opinions on how the course it, the accommodation you're in and the placements etc.

:smile:
x

Hi, I have got an interview for Adult Nursing at Leeds Beckett next week, and I was wondering if you could give me some tips for my interview, what kind of things were you asked at your interview etc. Also, was the maths test really difficult? This is my biggest worry because I struggle with maths to begin with, and if I don't pass the exam am I able to do a resit?
Original post by CathJohnson
Does anyone have An interview day for nursing at Leeds Beckett on the 11th of February?

how did your interview go? what were the questions like?

Hi, I have recently made Leeds Beckett my firm choice and seen this post and thought the facebook group was a great idea but it wont work when I click on it, is there any way you could invite me please if I give you my full name?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending