The Student Room Group

You have to admit Muslims are right in regards to pork..

a pig is a disgusting dirty animal there's no denying that.. it also swets internally

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Not really a fan of red meat. It's usually very fatty and I prefer meat that is lean and without bones.
Reply 2
Original post by Spacey Sprocket
a pig is a disgusting dirty animal there's no denying that.. it also swets internally

Posted from TSR Mobile

Humans can be disgusting dirty animals too. Some don't wash as regularly as they should!
Reply 3
I am vegetarian.
They are 100 percent right.
Same with their views on women and alcohol
Animals and meat are cleaned before they're sold to you though, and you're meant to cook all meat to kill anything that could potentially still be in it.
Saying an animal is dirty is kind of a moot point when none of them are really clean in the first place.

Beside, nothing gets between me and bacon.
I left Islam over 2 years ago yet still I can't eat pork. Criminal Minds put me off completely. In one of the episodes the suspect was using pigs to eat the victims. :eek:
Pork is delicious. Bacon is spectacular. Let them skip the bacon, more for us.
by the time it has been slaughtered it has been scalded etc they are no more dirty than chickens etc. Religion is just based on superstition.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's absolutely revolting. How people can eat that animal is beyond me.
I dont like red meat but its not right to prohibit it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Groot
Humans can be disgusting dirty animals too. Some don't wash as regularly as they should!

Yes but humans don't eat their own faeces as pigs do (coprophagia) nor do they eat faeces of other animals like pigs do.[h="3"]
In that case the Jews and Seventh-Day Adventists are also correct about pork.
Original post by Guy Secretan
by the time it has been slaughtered it has been scolded etc they are no more dirty than chickens etc. Religion is just based on superstition.

Bad pig ! Bad pig ! we are gonna eat your ass !
Original post by Asfoi
Yes but humans don't eat their own faeces as pigs do (coprophagia) nor do they eat faeces of other animals like pigs do.

Since when has it mattered how clean an animal was when eating it, or the part of the animal eaten. Religious nonsense really. Lots of animals, those perceived as being cute and lovely, eat poop.
All red meat is bad for you though.

Children are often just as dirty as the animals we eat, and we still eat children, don't we? :colone:
Reply 15
This discussion made me hungry. :p:D
Chickens and rabbits practice coprophagy but they're still halal. Lol, someone ****ed up there.

There isn't any reason for pork to be forbidden in the 21st century.
(edited 9 years ago)
Pork is the best meat around. You had a "meat feast" sub roll from tesco waitrose or morrisons? Nothing compares. Also bacon egg sausage beans and toast wouldn't be the same without either bacon or sausage (pork meats!)
Original post by Asfoi
Yes but humans don't eat their own faeces as pigs do (coprophagia) nor do they eat faeces of other animals like pigs do.[h="3"]

What difference does that make? You're eating the flesh, not the contents of its intestines. It makes no difference if an animal is 'dirty', it gets cleaned, or it wouldn't be safe to eat.
All this talk about pigs having strange habits that make them unclean, and all I can think of is how abnormal is it to allow your life to be dictated to you by a 2000 year-old collection of desert fairytales.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending