The Student Room Group

Online business a good idea?

WIth the internet changing everyday - especially google updating their rankings hourly, is internet business a good idea?

I want to start a business but something that really does provide value to help people but also charges premium rates so I dont have to live in poverty all the time.

what do you think? has anyone thought of starting a business? and does your family support you in it?
Reply 1
Of course. If anything it's the High Street that's in deep doo-doo. It depends on the business idea. Are you at uni? My university gives support to people wanting to start their own business.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamiethetiger
WIth the internet changing everyday - especially google updating their rankings hourly, is internet business a good idea?

I want to start a business but something that really does provide value to help people but also charges premium rates so I dont have to live in poverty all the time.

what do you think? has anyone thought of starting a business? and does your family support you in it?

Do you actually have an idea or a business plan?
I just have some ideas for online business, but im worried that google ranking changing everyday, its very hard to get into a market and make sales. as to even make 1 sale, you need to be on first page of a search engine many people use.

I am in surrey university currently.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending