The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Personally in a steady relationship, once or twice a week.

Dunno after I have a good ram I dont really have the urge for like 5 days.
Reply 41
Anonymous

You have sex with sheep? No wonder it puts you off for a few days...
Reply 42
OMG! That made me laugh like an idiot lol.
Reply 43
Anonymous
Personally in a steady relationship, once or twice a week.

why is that? i really don't understand the male sex drive, we're told so many different things about it!
Reply 44
grace
why is that? i really don't understand the male sex drive, we're told so many different things about it!

The 'male sex drive' isn't just some generic software that's installed into all of us, you know? It is actually about as varied as the female sex drive, some guys can't get enough, some would rather play scrabble.
Reply 45
grace

Clearly men are as different as women. I know a couple of girls who are just as randy as I am, and I also know quite a few girls who don't really have much of a sex drive at all.
Reply 46
The 'male sex drive' isn't just some generic software that's installed into all of us, you know? It is actually about as varied as the female sex drive, some guys can't get enough, some would rather play scrabble.

sorry i didn't mean to come across as if i was painting everyone with the same brush, i do understand that everyone has different sex drives regardless of their gender. But at the same time, aren't men biologically programmed to want sex more than women? I do understand that once men are past their teenage years their sex drive generally slows down, but i just thought that meant they mightn't want it twice a day...
Reply 47
grace
But at the same time, aren't men biologically programmed to want sex more than women?

Nope, it depends on the person. All men are different, you just have to try and find one that matches your sex drive as much as possible. :smile:
grace

I guess im just the weird one then.....

When masterbating its just done from boredom and thats all, but after penetrating sex, I find I loose the urge so I dont want it for a few days.
I also find myself alot happier,cockier, and just generally in more of a lightened mood.

But ye...dunno why. Hormones?
Reply 49
You have sex with sheep? No wonder it puts you off for a few days...

He did say ram.... so it was a male sheep:eek:

Can't imagine one of those being very accomodating.
Reply 50
Psyk
He did say ram.... so it was a male sheep:eek:

Can't imagine one of those being very accomodating.

You'd be surprised.
Reply 51
I'm not even gonna ask...
I dunno, once to twice a day?
Reply 53
See, I'll be honest. I'd be willing all the time! But the mood takes me at least three times a day.

Irritating.
Reply 54
As much as humanly possible!
Reply 55
grace
because i know that if he thought i was sexier, he'd have sex with me more. it's not a case of him having a low sex drive, it's me not fitting in with what he considers to be sexy.

Yeah, I can see where he's coming from :frown:

- joke!
Reply 56
Grace, you are stunning! You ought to know that. If he's not giving you what you deserve then tell him! I swear it can't be you, cos if I was him... :eek:
Reply 57
xelprep
Yeah, I can see where he's coming from :frown:

- joke!

probably my droopy eyelid
Reply 58
grace
probably my droopy eyelid

What the hell is wrong with you? Firstly get rid of your boyfriend if you really think it's because he thinks you're not "sexy". Secondly stop being so negative about your eyelid! You are quite an attractive lady, I'm sure some girls would kill for looks like yours.
Reply 59
Everyone 1.256 seconds on average. Usually 2 tbh >.>

Latest

Trending

Trending