The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing 2015 Start - Manchester Uni

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had an interview through for Adult Nursing at Manchester Uni yet? Applied a few weeks ago and I haven't had a response yet. I know some people have been declined though so at least it hasn't been declined outright :-/ Haven't had a response either way though so just wondered if anyone has had an interview or interview request through yet :smile: x
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Hi! I heard back a few weeks ago, but I've an interview for adult nursing at Manchester on the 21st of January, have you heard back yet?:smile:

Original post by Eire1900
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had an interview through for Adult Nursing at Manchester Uni yet? Applied a few weeks ago and I haven't had a response yet. I know some people have been declined though so at least it hasn't been declined outright :-/ Haven't had a response either way though so just wondered if anyone has had an interview or interview request through yet :smile: x
Reply 3
Hello and well done on your interview!

I received an email from them a couple of weeks ago asking for my Access Course tutor to send a second reference through in Feb/March time with my grades for the year so far.

Since starting the Access Course in Sept I've somehow managed to get distinctions so far so I'm hoping once they see that on my second reference they will invite me for an interview :-/

Manchester uni is my dream!! :smile:

Congratulations and good look for your interview :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending