The Student Room Group

Eastbourne campus - brighton uni

Hi,
im reapplying to university for September as have just left a uni that I wasn't comfortable at. I need to make a really detailed decison therefore about picking the right environment for me.

i want to study sports science at brighton uni, although the campus is in eastbourne. So if anyone could tell me a bit about eastbourne tjen ID really appreciate it!!

is it a good place for students?
Is there a lot to do?
Is it a run down area (the first uni I went to was and I really hated it)
whats it like travelling to Brighton centre (bus links)
is the place or campus really quiet
Original post by Inspired100
Hi,
im reapplying to university for September as have just left a uni that I wasn't comfortable at. I need to make a really detailed decison therefore about picking the right environment for me.

i want to study sports science at brighton uni, although the campus is in eastbourne. So if anyone could tell me a bit about eastbourne tjen ID really appreciate it!!

is it a good place for students?
Is there a lot to do?
Is it a run down area (the first uni I went to was and I really hated it)
whats it like travelling to Brighton centre (bus links)
is the place or campus really quiet

Hey, I'm not sure if this will be any help but i just had my interview for podiatry for Brighton in Eastbourne. I want really lively uni with a great night life, at first i was kind of annoyed the course was in eastbourne because i wanted to be in brighton. when i went to the interview my opinion completely changed, whilst its not as lively as brighton the uni is amazing and i can't speak highly enough of all the strudents i met. there is around 4'000 students i was told and theres a good nightlife, maybe not as great as brighton though. i was really surprised and so impressed mostly cause of how lovely everyone was there and the factilities for sport are so impressive. I'm definitely putting it as my firm or insurance choice after visiting it. and its really easy to get to brighton as its only half an hour away! and the uni is set (from what i saw) in a very upmarket area! hope that helps :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending