The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Ohh ooh me!

Jo for Modern Language Studies (French, German, Slovene)

Better get in, it's the only place I wana go! xxx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Economics and maths
Don't look at me in that tone of voice (from ur sig)... I used that in yr 4 when I was playing Kwik Cricket for my primary school when I bowled out yet another hapless victim, at the time it was original and I hadn't heard it anywhere before!

good luck with apps everyone.

you should get in MLS ur grades are way above the required, but why Slovene ... it doesn't appear you know any of it.
Reply 4
My first choice

Veterinary Medicine :smile:

[edit] ps. Only place i wanna go too, :P
Reply 5
Music :smile:
Reply 6
Bekky applying for English Studies :smile:

Good luck to everyone
Reply 7
Me-me-me! Economics.
Don't look at me in that tone of voice (from ur sig)... I used that in yr 4 when I was playing Kwik Cricket for my primary school when I bowled out yet another hapless victim, at the time it was original and I hadn't heard it anywhere before!

good luck with apps everyone.

you should get in MLS ur grades are way above the required, but why Slovene ... it doesn't appear you know any of it.

:O are you saying my signature isn't original :O

Why would I have to know any Slovene to want to do it at uni? I wana get into Eastern Europe, Slovene and Slovenia sound gorrrrgeous, plus I don't really wana do any of the other languages that are available :biggrin:

So who else is putting Nottingham as their firm (providing they get an offer of course :wink: )

xxx
Oh sorry, I was under the impression that in order to do it at degree level you may need a grounding in it...
No, most unis let you start a new language :biggrin:
Me!!! My first choice...loved the campus :biggrin:

Pharmacy
Hey Gregorian IV
:smile: I know, tis gorgeous :biggrin: good luck with getting in, what do you need? x
Reply 13
MEEEEEEEEE - for civil and as of friday I have an offer but no grades yet... Is this normal?

I also loved the campus!

Thank yee
Reply 14
Walker
MEEEEEEEEE - for civil and as of friday I have an offer but no grades yet... Is this normal?

I also loved the campus!

Thank yee

Was the offer from UCAS?

I got a letter from Notts saying "You are invited to an interview blah blah blah, the terms of your offer will be explained to you at your interview"

So they told me I had an offer but it isn't official until you get the letter from UCAS.
Reply 15
Nope just a letter saying you have an offer from us and ucas will contact you with the grades. Come to our openday on teh 13th december.
Reply 16
Good stuff, well done.

You putting Notts as your firm/insurance/not at all?
Reply 17
depends on grades and offers from other uni's. I lvoe the campus and its a top uni just the course isnt anything to wow about (only 3 of my choices have courses to wow about) so waiting and seeing.
Reply 18
Anyone else physics-ing it or just me? :frown: lol
Reply 19
_-Arctic-Monkey-_
Anyone else physics-ing it or just me? :frown: lol

Well I'm not applying but I am already here and doing physics, any questions just ask.

Latest