The Student Room Group

Need help with where to live

I am supoosed to go to BIMM next year but they offer different locations. I will be studying a Degree on drums, but I dont know where to live, if Manchester, Dublin, Bristol or Brighton. I'm Spanish so every city is equally far for me.
Thank you,
😄
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Original post by Drummercoronado
I am supoosed to go to BIMM next year but they offer different locations. I will be studying a Degree on drums, but I dont know where to live, if Manchester, Dublin, Bristol or Brighton. I'm Spanish so every city is equally far for me.
Thank you,
😄

Brighton and Bristol are great cities :smile:
Thank you,
😄

You should know which one you're going to. Surely not all of them? (Looks like you've ruled out London)
Go to Dublin!!

I love it there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm more for Bristol as I have a friend that lived there for some years and he tells me that's the best option, but just to be sure I wanted to know more opinions about it.
And yes I ruled out London as I don't like such big cities and I've heard is way more expensive.
I'm more for Bristol as I have a friend that lived there for some years and he tells me that's the best option, but just to be sure I wanted to know more opinions about it.
And yes I ruled out London as I don't like such big cities and I've heard is way more expensive.

If I had the choice I would choose Brighton. As I like the sea, and it's very close to the countryside if you like walking/hiking. And it's only 45-60mins away from London if you do wanna visit :smile:
BIMM Bristol is only reachable by buses reaching north of the city
Thank you,
������

On the BIMM website they have guides about living in each city. Dubllin life, Bristol life etc. Haave a look. Not sure if I can share a link but here: http://www.bimm.ie/life/dublin/
Reply 9
I'd say Manchester or Brighton personally. Manchester has the most music history and music life to offer, but Brighton is beautiful if you like being by the sea, its a gorgeous area :smile:
Reply 10
I live in Bristol but am going to Brightn and everyone i have spoken to has said they are very similar cities, both with lots going on!
Hi,

I'm going to BIMM Manchester in september of this year and I've looked at the student village in manchester and it's lovely!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending