The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Alewhey
Those Meikleriggs peoples ( http://meikleriggs.org.uk/ ) are holding another STEP event on May 22nd.
Anyone going to this one? Anyone been to one of these before? As someone who is taking STEP in the summer, will I find it useful/ interesting/ fun?

I'm off to that as well. What's your STEP offer?
Reply 2
Peter Mitchell did a version of that for us in Cambridge. Prepare to hear absolutely shitloads about a guy called "module man." They are quite useful I suppose.
Reply 3
I'm off to that as well. What's your STEP offer?

1 and 2, STEP II and III (Clare)
Could be worse I suppose, but since I am not getting any special tuition, I'm erm very uncertain.

And you..?
I off to the STEP day on the 22nd too, even though it'll take me about a day to drive up to newcastle. Apparantly i was shortlisted for the study school in cam but didnt get a place in the end. Since i havent got a tutor, and my school is unable to help, this is probably the only thing i can do to help with STEP.
(I got an offer from emma college, need 1,2 in 2 and 3.)
Reply 5
Drederick Tatum
I off to the STEP day on the 22nd too, even though it'll take me about a day to drive up to newcastle. Apparantly i was shortlisted for the study school in cam but didnt get a place in the end. Since i havent got a tutor, and my school is unable to help, this is probably the only thing i can do to help with STEP.
(I got an offer from emma college, need 1,2 in 2 and 3.)

I've got a 1,1 offer from Trinity (for 2 and 3) and don't have a tutor (though my school's got hold of a bunch of past papers), so I probably need all the help I can get.