The Student Room Group

Criminal law problem question

Hi guys,

I'm struggling with the following question..'Angela is taking her child, Sam, for a walk in the park, and she lets him run around while she sits and reads her novel. Absorbed, she does not notice when Sam begins to play by the boating lake. Brian watches with interest as Sam approaches a slippery area of the bank, and bets with his friend Chad, that the child will fall in the lake and drown.' Discuss the liability of Angela and Brian.

I can't seem to find the AR for both defendants.. I don't really know if it would come under omission for Angela..?

Thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lilly11795
Hi guys,

I'm struggling with the following question..'Angela is taking her child, Sam, for a walk in the park, and she lets him run around while she sits and reads her novel. Absorbed, she does not notice when Sam begins to play by the boating lake. Brian watches with interest as Sam approaches a slippery area of the bank, and bets with his friend Chad, that the child will fall in the lake and drown.' Discuss the liability of Angela and Brian.

I can't seem to find the AR for both defendants.. I don't really know if it would come under omission for Angela..?

Thank you!

Er... wrong forum?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending