The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
superdillon
Whatever.
You get to do more of that stuff in Eng Lit, rather than the one time that you had to do it in Eng Lang.
Actually, you do it throughout the course. How people can possibly comment on courses that they haven't done, I don't know.
TommehR
Actually, you do it throughout the course. How people can possibly comment on courses that they haven't done, I don't know.

Nobody likes Eng Lang anyway. :cool: :p:
Reply 22
superdillon
Nobody likes Eng Lang anyway. :cool: :p:
There, we finally got to your real answer. :p:

I don't like English Language either. I was going to do English Literature and then changed my mind at the last minute when I remembered that I hated over-analysing books to the point where they were no longer entertaining.
Eng Lang like being a hardcore pedant ... I would have thought super was good at that and enjoyed it, after all he loves analysing posts on here.... BURN!
Lewis-HuStuJCR
Eng Lang like being a hardcore pedant ... I would have thought super was good at that and enjoyed it, after all he loves analysing posts on here.... BURN!

I think the phrase: 'responds critically to posts' is a better description. :wink:
superdillon
I think the phrase: 'responds critically to posts' is a better description. :wink:

Schooled!
BS language twists won't get past me :wink:.
Lewis-HuStuJCR
BS language twists won't get past me :wink:.

Oh well worth a try :rolleyes: :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending