The Student Room Group

typical IB offer to Erasmus Rotterdam?

Hey,

I want to apply to Erasmus University in Rotterdam (for International Business Economics) and I was wondering what is the typical offer for IB students for this University. Hopefully some former students/current students/those accepted can tell with how many IB points they got in.

EDIT: I received my offer from Erasmus and have accepted it, for those doing the IB, I had 36 predicted and 5.75/7 average score on grade transcript. According to my University councelor, he has had students getting offers from Erasmus at 34 and 35.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey,

I got an offer from ESE to study International Business Economics about 2 weeks ago. It just says on the offer that you need to send in your final IB grades and that they expect positive grades. There was no mention of a specific amount of points.

Hope that helps
Reply 2
Original post by ilarih
Hey,

I got an offer from ESE to study International Business Economics about 2 weeks ago. It just says on the offer that you need to send in your final IB grades and that they expect positive grades. There was no mention of a specific amount of points.

Hope that helps

I'm sure a University with a reputation such as Erasmus would not accept a student who simply passed their highschool education (24 in IB), if you don't mind, what did you get on your IB, I want to know what I should expect as a "typical" offer from Erasmus.
Reply 3
They gave me an offer based on my predicted grades and the motivation letter since I am currently in the last year of IB. I was predicted 42 points. My friend got an offer for the International Business Administration course with a predicted grade of 36 and the condition was to pass the IB.
Reply 4
Original post by ilarih
They gave me an offer based on my predicted grades and the motivation letter since I am currently in the last year of IB. I was predicted 42 points. My friend got an offer for the International Business Administration course with a predicted grade of 36 and the condition was to pass the IB.

I hope I can get in with 36 predicted
Original post by wightvader1
Hey,

I want to apply to Erasmus University in Rotterdam (for International Business Economics) and I was wondering what is the typical offer for IB students for this University. Hopefully some former students/current students/those accepted can tell with how many IB points they got in.

Hi i'm dutch but live in singapore :smile: however, my dutch friend told me that Erasmus university is asking for 32 or more IB points, and you need to be at least doing maths standard level. They won't accept applicants with maths studies, which is really unfortunate seeing as I take maths studies and I really wanted to study business :frown:
Reply 6
Today, you need at least 36 points excluding bonus points (if that can help future applicants). :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending