The Student Room Group

I cheated on my boyfriend.

So I cheated on my boyfriend.

I feel horrible and I don't know what to do. More so I feel sad and I feel like everything I knew about myself is different.

I also feel sorry for the guy I did it with. And I feel really freaking weird that I just blogged about it for the whole world to see. I feel like I want to tell him - I want to put something out into the world that he will eventually, maybe, one day find.

I'm just so confused. Please - someone tell me what I should do. Or at least tell me how horrible a person I am, or something. My boyfriend is being so understanding about it - he wants to be alone tonight and to move out tomorrow for a few days.

I want him to stay with me.

But I don't feel like I deserve him.

Help.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think it's best you end the relationship
(edited 9 years ago)
You're a cheater. He doesn't deserve you. Sling yer 'ook.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On my time on here, I'm sick and tired of hurling insults at cheaters. You know what you are.

Just wait for his decision, if it were me you would be gone the second you said cheated.
Original post by Kibblie

I feel horrible and I don't know what to do. More so I feel sad and I feel like everything I knew about myself is different.

I also feel sorry for the guy I did it with. And I feel really freaking weird that I just blogged about it for the whole world to see. I feel like I want to tell him - I want to put something out into the world that he will eventually, maybe, one day find.

I'm just so confused. Please - someone tell me what I should do. Or at least tell me how horrible a person I am, or something. My boyfriend is being so understanding about it - he wants to be alone tonight and to move out tomorrow for a few days.

Help.

everybody cheats sooner or later
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RoyalMarine
everybody cheats sooner or later

Yeah this has to be one of the stupidest things I've read since....
Original post by bittr n swt
Yeah this has to be one of the stupidest things I've read since....

but not all are spotted
it's like stealing, or tax evasion. Everybody hypocritically says you can't do it, but when you have the chance and the temptation then:tongue:
We live only once
What you did obviously wasn't right (I think you of all people must get that) but did you feel entitled because he'd cheated on you before?

You need to stop feeling bad about the other guy because I guarantee he doesn't feel bad about you :smile:
Having read that, I'm just trying to think what these circumstances you can't even describe are, is he a spy or something?

I think your boyfriend should break up with you, there's no real way to assure him this won't happen again. The way you describe lusting after this other guy implies to me that maybe you aren't actually that attracted to your boyfriend? Still, it's his choice, if he wants to stay with you, that's hardly your fault.
Reply 9
Original post by Mankytoes
Having read that, I'm just trying to think what these circumstances you can't even describe are, is he a spy or something?

I think your boyfriend should break up with you, there's no real way to assure him this won't happen again. The way you describe lusting after this other guy implies to me that maybe you aren't actually that attracted to your boyfriend? Still, it's his choice, if he wants to stay with you, that's hardly your fault.

I read the whole thing; this part:

I wish I hadn’t broken my boy’s heart. Because, you know what, I was mean about him because he had hurt me — but I do love him.

Playing the victim game eh? You're despicable. Watch out lady; karma dog is just around the corner.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kibblie

Help.

It goes without saying that you made a pretty awful mistake. Forgive yourself, learn from it, and move on.
(edited 9 years ago)
Why is the world did I just read all of that? In the moment it was intense and then after I reading it I felt bad for your boyfriend,also myself because I should be reading my History textbook. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. My feelings multiplied by a billion. I think you know what you have to do...
He's cheated on you, you've cheated on him - time to call it quits, I think.
Your fault entirely. "I let him do things he wanted to, to me" bear the consequences now.
Original post by Musie Suzie

two wrongs do not make a right.
Original post by Kibblie

Help.

To be honest if I was your boyfriend I'd break up and move on. I wouldn't be able to trust you anymore.

Don't kill yourself with guilt though. Yeah it's your fault, but just learn from your mistakes and make sure it doesn't happen again with the next guy you're with. Are you even ready for a relationship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bluemax
two wrongs do not make a right.

Exactly - that's why I advised her to end the relationship. I can see now that "time to call it quits" was ambiguous, though.
Original post by Musie Suzie

He cheated on her too? I missed that, I must not of paid attention. If that's true, just end it, clearly a disfunctional relationship.
Original post by RoyalMarine
but not all are spotted
it's like stealing, or tax evasion. Everybody hypocritically says you can't do it, but when you have the chance and the temptation then:tongue:
We live only once

You do know that you just butchered the saying "you only live once" right? BIG PSSSSSSSSSSH
Plus your point is so incorrect it cannot be compared to anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
I could tell you what a horrible person you are but I think enough people have done that for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending