The Student Room Group

Who was your first ever crush on?

my first crush was on a girl who i went to primary school with , she was a really pretty girl , liked her in Year 6 and Year 7 then went off her a bit.

Scroll to see replies

Paul Roseby, who hosted a quiz show I used to like. After that it was Gareth Gates.

My first crush on a real person was on this incredibly nerdy guy in my class at primary school.
One of the popular girls at elementary, ya know everytime you saw her everything went in slow motion, then she slowly looked at you and you tried to act cool but fall back on your seat

Posted from TSR Mobile
This really cute guy who had an adorable smile and was in my form :awesome:
I was young like 5 yrs old young so i don't think I could say it's a crush but I still remember his name, Jeremy. He was my neighbour when I was a kid and I consider him one of my friends before I moved to another region.
This guy in my bengali classes with the most adorable goofy teeth and cutest smile :h:
Reply 6
Girl I met on a cub camp when I was 9 or 10 :lol:

Had a crush on her for about 3 or 4 years lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
A girl named Daisy, she was blonde and had blue eyes and really cute and stuff.
I had a secret crush on her for 5 years, whole of secondary school. For some reasons some classmates thought that I liked another girl who I did not like.
After I left school, she stayed for sixth form and I really wanted to do something as I would not be able to see her everyday anymore so I called a friend who knew her and asked him to give Daisy's number, I called her and asked her out in a way that I have seen on Friends, the sitcom. I said, hey I wondered if you wanted to have dinner with me, which is too formal and is weird, because no 16 years old would talk like that. loooooooooool
then she said no, by politely saying, with stuttering im kinda seeing someone and haven't spoken or seen her since.
I still like her at the age of 22, because no other girls I find attractive, externally and internally, this makes me sound like a total creep. lol
I just never had the nerve to talk to her in school as I'm a shy person, so instead I acted like somebody i'm not, to get her attention.

If you have read the post this far, thank you
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol'd. Crush?
in primary school

this boy called ira

:daydreaming:
Reply 10
Blonde heartthrob in my class when I was 8.

Almost 10 years later, I'm attending sixth form in a different country and there's a kid in one of the younger years that looks SO MUCH like my recollection of him, I can't. :lolwut::lol:
Original post by inachigeek21
Lol'd. Crush?

"a brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable."
This girl in my class in Year 3 of Primary School haha.
My ex boyfriend
Reply 14
This goofy, geeky-kind of boy back in primary school, he was so cute :smile: I had a feeling at the back of my mind that he liked me back, but he had to leave in year 3. I cried that day :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by cupcakes87
in primary school

this boy called ira

:daydreaming:

You fancied irish militants? :eek3:
Very first was probably Kelly from saved by the bell:
http://savedbythebell.wikia.com/wiki/Kelly_Kapowski

And then very first real life was a girl on my table in year 6. I drew a big heart on a piece of paper and put it in her tray. When she asked if I did that at lunchtime, in the playground, I denied all knowledge lol
Real life - My best guy friend at primary school. I liked him from P1 until about P5.
Celeb crush - Leonardo DiCaprio after watching Titanic :colondollar:
Reply 18
Oooh, a crush. A teacher I think :rolleyes:
A boy in my primary school class when I was about 6 I was like in love with him :tongue:
he has turned out to be a VERY handsome man

Quick Reply

Latest