The Student Room Group

sciencepo du havre , is there any chance i could get in with my qualifications ?

hi i'm currently studying as a senior high school year in thailand. my major is arts-french. (education system in thailand is quiet different)

i was an exchange student to France last year and now i'd like to go back there and study at Sciencepo in Europe - Asia program at campus Le Havre
the only thing i'm concern about is the qualification to get it there. my english is not that perfect but i'm sure i could get like IELTS 6.5 - 7.

the problem is my grade sucks i got like 3.31 out of 4 and i dont really have external activities. (i was an exchange student, been to new zealand few times to study english there, i was a volunteer helping the flood victim in thailand and i won a few speech compeitition, and also i'm a personal english tutor for young children) i dont know if those qualification is impressive enough to be pre-selected.

Has anybody got accepted there and would love to share their experience with me ? i'm really worry about this y.y

ps. i'm new here i dont know how to use this site at all ahahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest