London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeh me 2! KCL is my 1st choice
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hey, I applied for dentistry at kings too!
Anyone heard anything...I know it's a bit early but you never know...
hey i got a welcome letter this morning, so i kno they def got my application!
Reply 4
Yeah me too! I saw the letter with kings college on the enevelope and thought it might be an interview...:redface:
Was a bit too hopeful i think...
trust me i thought the same thing! so i ripped it open n te first thing i saw was te line tht sed "we have many applicants!" and i thought crap alredy been rejected.... but then opened the whole thing n read it from te top n saw it was only welcoming me 2 te uni!
Reply 6
I guess we've still got a long wait ahead of us!
Where else have you applied?
ive applied to Queen Mary, Sheffield n Liverpool.... how abt u?
Reply 8
QMUL, bristol and cardiff...
Reply 9
yeah i applied to kings...
Reply 10
where else have you applied grey?
Reply 11
L'pool, QMUL (BL), Newcastle.
Reply 12
hey...u know all those of you who have got ur welcome letters, when was your applicaiotn sent off?....mine was sent off on the 8th October, and i still haven't heard anything from them!:confused:
Reply 13
Mine was sent of on the 12th...
Maybe you should try phoning or emailing them to check if they received your application if you don't hear from them in the next few days...
mine was sent on te 2nd..... all the people who i met who applied to Kings have recieved one. Do as Rainbow24 said and give them a call......
Reply 15
hello ppl
yep im applying to dentisty 2007 as well woo
reali hope i get into kings!
hi guys- ive applied to bham, kings, sheffield and bristol- had my interview already for bham, had a ''we've received your application'' letter from kings, but havent had acknowledgement of my application from bristol or sheffield. Has anyone had anything from bristol or sheffield yet? (predicted grades AAAAa, but not on track for that considering i got AABB at AS level)
Reply 17
Hey, well done for getting an interview! Hope it went ok...what did they ask you? I've applied to bristol too but haven't heard anything yet...
lol nothing about dentistry- just stuff about me and a random question about how you would handle a drunk co- worker?? it wasquite a relaxed interview- nothing to worry about- I think at birmingham they give offers to a large proportion of people they interview- but kings they dont (well thats what ive read)
Reply 19
Nothing about dentistry? So they didn't even ask you 'why dentistry' or about current issues? I've read that kings interview around 30% so not that many really...

Latest