The Student Room Group

edexcel maths private

hi
i would like to do maths as privately and so i would like to know the procedure and what if you would like to re take it

thx
Original post by Afi-532
hi
i would like to do maths as privately and so i would like to know the procedure and what if you would like to re take it

thx

What do you mean by the procedure? You need to find a school/college that will let you take it privately. If you mean the exams, you have to take C1, C2 and one of M1, S1 or D1.
Reply 2
ok thanks and i meant the process to do it
Reply 3
Original post by Afi-532
hi

YOu need to find an exam centre (=any secondary school or college) willing to let you take the exams as a private candidate. Any of them could but few will as private candidates cause a alot of work. There is advice to private candidates on all the exam board websites, including on how to find a centre, but everything has to be organsied through an exam centre.

The entry deadline for summer entries at the exam boards is 21 February but most centres will close their books to private candidates by the end of January. Some have already done so, so get a move on. You will need to supply your personal details (name, DDOB, UCI, probably a ULN) and the codes of the units you want to do.
Reply 4
Thx soo much it has helped

Quick Reply

Latest