The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough applicants 2015

Anyone who is applying to study at Loughborough University this year, comment your course, and any other Loughborough related info you like! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applying for Economics at Loughborough, still yet to hear a reply
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Anon606
Applying for Economics at Loughborough, still yet to hear a reply

I'm applying for Air Transport Management, I sent my application off about a week ago and I've had a confirmation that they've got it is all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Or check this thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2885449
Loughborough Applicants and FAQs 2015
Reply 4
I don't know how I missed this, thank you very much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
applied for economics with accounting, sent it about 2 and a half weeks ago, still waiting for response
Original post by d.s.96
applied for economics with accounting, sent it about 2 and a half weeks ago, still waiting for response

Hi d.s.96 - it's not that unusual to wait that amount of time. If you have a look on the main Loughborough applicants thread you'll see others who've waited a similar time.
You could contact the department directly and see if they can let you know how it's going.

Vicky
Reply 7
Would the department already know information about application that may not be on the UCAS tracker?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DixieN
Would the department already know information about application that may not be on the UCAS tracker?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe, maybe not, but you'd get an idea of where they were up to if you were concerned about not hearing. Some departments handle their own offers, some do it through the central office, so it;s not always that straight forward if you see what I mean.

Vicky
Reply 9
does anyone know who i can contact regarding my application. ive applied for economics with accounting and it's really urgent
Original post by d.s.96
does anyone know who i can contact regarding my application. ive applied for economics with accounting and it's really urgent

Hi d.s.96
I posted on the other thread too, but here it is in case you missed it. Person to call is Charlotte Connor and her number is 01509 223 393.

Vicky
Reply 11
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi d.s.96
I posted on the other thread too, but here it is in case you missed it. Person to call is Charlotte Connor and her number is 01509 223 393.

Vicky

thanks for your reply, does she have an email address aswell? also, do you know when she will be in next?,

thanks, Danny
Hi Danny

Happy New Year to you.
Sorry not replied earlier, only just back after the Christmas break.

Her e-mail is [email protected] and she should be back in today.

Vicky
Applied for Masters in Maths, G103 MMath course and got an offer three weeks ago for AAA :smile:
Original post by AMcCammont
Applied for Masters in Maths, G103 MMath course and got an offer three weeks ago for AAA :smile:

Congrats on your offer AMcCammont :thumbsup:

Vicky
Original post by Loughborough University
Congrats on your offer AMcCammont :thumbsup:

Vicky

Thanks! :smile:
You're welcome :smile:
Reply 17
Applied for Graphic Communication and Illustration since before Christmas but I only got an acknowledgement a while back. No portfolio request or anything of the like yet still. Should I be worried? Thanks :smile:
Reply 18
Applied for Web Development a week before Christmas but still haven't had an acknowledgment, ^ sweating* ^ :'D
Original post by AVGA17
Applied for Graphic Communication and Illustration since before Christmas but I only got an acknowledgement a while back. No portfolio request or anything of the like yet still. Should I be worried? Thanks :smile:

Hi AVGA17
I don't think it's that unusual, but if you want more clarification on they are up to, you can contact the department directly. Speak to Rebecca on 01509 228922 or e-mail [EMAIL=" [email protected]"] [email protected]

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending