The Student Room Group

Dating/pursuing girls is like clubbing - boring

I'm just sick of it all. Spending my life looking at girls, trying to find girls to have sex with and in some occasions having sex. Then realising that it wasn't that amazing because I was drunk and/or I didn't really fancy her.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I'm in my early twenties but I can't be bothered with it anymore. I can't be bothered trying it with a pretty girl who I don't particularly fancy just so I can get in bed with her. I can't be bothered wining and dining her for 3 months when I know that actually she isn't the type of girl deep down that I would wish to be with.

I don't like 'flirting' or games or whatever. Deep down I would love to be in a relationship with a girl I love and just settled with a nice mature girl. But I have never had a relationship and I can't foresee myself having one. There's too much bull**** to get through before things happen.

I'm tired of texting a girl and then for whatever reason it fizzles out. Why can't it be as simple and straightforward as ' do you like me and want to get to know me better? yes or ****ing no? pronto. coffee it is '. Instead you have to spend ages texting them, thinking how to say things carefully so you are not seeming boring or clingy or this or that. ****ing hell.

I'm just sick of it all like I'm sick of going out and getting wasted on the weekend, so boring. I want to remove myself from this type of society alltogether.

Anyone else feel this way?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe stop going out looking to get laid. You're whining about your own bad choices. No mature girl will date a little boy who doesn't know how to start a relationship and keep it in his pants for a single weekend.
Reply 2
Original post by rickfloss
Some girls just wont learn, you have to be perfect in her mind for her to go out with you.

Numbers game works, but when you realise that no attractive girl would date you, a deep dark dark rage manifests itself inside you.

Girls know instinctively your level of social competence( as this is a very very big evolutionary drive)

Your shy, well tough luck, try next life
You say weird things, tough luck, try again in your next life
You are sincere but it comes out wrong, tough luck, try again
You dont have a large group of friends, tough luck, better luck next life
You have depression, tough luck, a woman with depression will date, YOU WILL NEVER DATE!
You have social anxiety, you cant even get yourself into the shower, LMAO if you think a attractive female will ever take time out of her day to go out with you.

And bare in mind these are girls who give you that look, ie attracted to you.

The female is inherently evil, and only cares for the best mate, a disabled man will be extremely lucky if even a girl has a normal platonic conversation with him

A disabled female will stick her picture up on tinder and get dozens of decent nice men who would gladly date her.

The only way to break out of this cycle, is to cheat, not in the sense of relationships, but cheat in evolutionary terms.

As a man, if i was good with girls, i definitley would go out with a disabled woman or even have sex with her to make her life

A WOMAN would never have sex with a man for pity, even though they know the guy may have terminal cancer and is a virgin and wanted to feel sex( and probably cuddle afterwards) with a woman who wasnt a prostitude

The sooner you realise this, the sooner you will see what woman are really worth in terms of dating.
f

I don't know in what reality you live in but it's on a different plane to the real world.

OP, you're going about it the wrong way. First of all you're putting too much value on having a relationship, let's just start with getting friends around you who you get along with. We'll progress from there.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I don't know in what reality you live in but it's on a different plane to the real world.

OP, you're going about it the wrong way. First of all you're putting too much value on having a relationship, let's just start with getting friends around you who you get along with. We'll progress from there.

ok young padawan, you have much to learn

An example

go to the social anxiety forums

see how many men talk about never having a girlfriend, then see how many women talk about SA, and all the women had was their boyfriend and families

Anecdotal evidence isnt proof, but is a reason to conduct further research
(edited 9 years ago)
I feel exactly the same way, I could have written that myself. It's all in the game yo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by le_darkhorse
I'm just sick of it all. Spending my life looking at girls, trying to find girls to have sex with and in some occasions having sex. Then realising that it wasn't that amazing because I was drunk and/or I didn't really fancy her.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I'm in my early twenties but I can't be bothered with it anymore. I can't be bothered trying it with a pretty girl who I don't particularly fancy just so I can get in bed with her. I can't be bothered wining and dining her for 3 months when I know that actually she isn't the type of girl deep down that I would wish to be with.

I don't like 'flirting' or games or whatever. Deep down I would love to be in a relationship with a girl I love and just settled with a nice mature girl. But I have never had a relationship and I can't foresee myself having one. There's too much bull**** to get through before things happen.

I'm tired of texting a girl and then for whatever reason it fizzles out. Why can't it be as simple and straightforward as ' do you like me and want to get to know me better? yes or ****ing no? pronto. coffee it is '. Instead you have to spend ages texting them, thinking how to say things carefully so you are not seeming boring or clingy or this or that. ****ing hell.

I'm just sick of it all like I'm sick of going out and getting wasted on the weekend, so boring. I want to remove myself from this type of society alltogether.

Anyone else feel this way?

Marc rudov says dating is legal "prostitution" do you agree?

Also a solution to this could be convert to Islam its the most sex restrictive religion and the most pure too
Stop looking, do things you enjoy/believe in - you, not some constructed persona which exists just to get girls. It's pretty shocking how many men don't have any handle on what they enjoy, the only ones who seem well adjusted - and who, not coincidentally, seem to get all the girls - are those who have a competitive hobby.

Doing things you enjoy or believe in will make you into the sort of guy who has something to say for himself, whose self-esteem is independent from how his relationships with women are going, and is likely to put you into environments where you meet girls who are similar to you on your terms rather than on the often unforgiving, masochistic terms of the clubbing scene.

The female is inherently evil

Ah, I love the internet. You really aren't helping men's rights y'know.
Original post by scrotgrot
Stop looking, do things you enjoy/believe in - you, not some constructed persona which exists just to get girls. It's pretty shocking how many men don't have any handle on what they enjoy, the only ones who seem well adjusted - and who, not coincidentally, seem to get all the girls - are those who have a competitive hobby.

Doing things you enjoy or believe in will make you into the sort of guy who has something to say for himself, whose self-esteem is independent from how his relationships with women are going, and is likely to put you into environments where you meet girls who are similar to you on your terms rather than on the often unforgiving, masochistic terms of the clubbing scene.

Do you understand what your writing?

I play soccer once a week, do i see any girls there , yes i do, are those girls unattractive, yes they are.

If i do comicon as a hobby and ignore every girl, that i will get girls?

Men have hobbies but they are destroyed when men realise, what is the point of having a hobby when no girl you like will ever like you back?

Women have special physiological ways of deducing if you are viable as a mate, no matter how good looking you are>

If after football your tired and therefore your social dominance suffers, a woman will instantly recognise this, and her attraction towards you will be utterly destroyed

There is a reason why women say the guy gave no fireworks
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman

Do you know what ... as much as what he said seems slightly on the extreme scale, he isn't all that wrong.

That's part of the issue as well. I'm sick and tired of not being good enough for what would be a similar equivalent to myself in terms of look/status. Why a I not good enough? Because I don't score 10's across looks, status , wealth, confidence, body etc etc. Girls want the best mate and I will never be a best mate for the equivalent of myself because there are always better looking ore confident more wealthy more socially higher up the ladder men who will want the same girl as myself.

Anyways, whatever.
Original post by ubi1
Marc rudov says dating is legal "prostitution" do you agree?

Also a solution to this could be convert to Islam its the most sex restrictive religion and the most pure too

Well, I don't see sleeping with prostitutes as any worse tbh. I just think dating is a game that suits women better than men and naturally as a result of dating and the lack of success it comes with for many men, men will turn to prostitution. Heck I'm considering it as well because there seems no other viable way to have sex with a desired attractive female without a pile of bull**** and rejection.
Original post by scrotgrot

You have a fair point but I have hobbies and do things. I play sport. I read books (not that girls would ever care but ye).
Original post by Mankytoes
Ah, I love the internet. You really aren't helping men's rights y'know.

this is much a philosopical statement as a wide statement

Evil is subjective, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist

similarly, one mans sexual opportunity is another mans pain and rejection

and these men are identifiable and can be easily grouped.
Reply 14
Well, I don't see sleeping with prostitutes as any worse tbh. I just think dating is a game that suits women better than men and naturally as a result of dating and the lack of success it comes with for many men, men will turn to prostitution. Heck I'm considering it as well because there seems no other viable way to have sex with a desired attractive female without a pile of bull**** and rejection.

Convert to Islam because one of the biggest rights in Marriage is that the man has unrestricted access to a woman's body and women have to obey men as long as its not disobedience to god, men in return have to provide and maintain for women.
Do you know what ... as much as what he said seems slightly on the extreme scale, he isn't all that wrong.

That's part of the issue as well. I'm sick and tired of not being good enough for what would be a similar equivalent to myself in terms of look/status. Why a I not good enough? Because I don't score 10's across looks, status , wealth, confidence, body etc etc. Girls want the best mate and I will never be a best mate for the equivalent of myself because there are always better looking ore confident more wealthy more socially higher up the ladder men who will want the same girl as myself.

Anyways, whatever.

Looks do not matter as much as you think, society is built up on social prowess

A funny guy who is the centre of the group but ugly will always outdate a guy who is shy and anxious.

Humans as a speicies rely far more on social skill than looks, however females require looks, as they themselves do not have the required levels of testosterone to be aggresive and socially dominant
Original post by ubi1
Convert to Islam because one of the biggest rights in Marriage is that the man has unrestricted access to a woman's body and women have to obey men as long as its not disobedience to god, men in return have to provide and maintain for women.

But you are attacking the basis of evolution

Unsociable weak men must be stamped out, but through female selection.

Evolution is never evil, a women rejecting a good looking man because he is socially retarded is not evil perse, it is just evolution
Reply 17
But you are attacking the basis of evolution

Unsociable weak men must be stamped out, but through female selection.

Evolution is never evil, a women rejecting a good looking man because he is socially retarded is not evil perse, it is just evolution

Same can be said for women, are you female by any chance?:wink:
this is much a philosopical statement as a wide statement

Evil is subjective, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist

similarly, one mans sexual opportunity is another mans pain and rejection

and these men are identifiable and can be easily grouped.

Good point. Well, not really good point, utter bull****.

Anyways, whatever.

Do you know what I always see guys complaining that they are not the best on this damn forum and it's starting to piss me off.

I don't care how much money you have, I don't care if you are a manager at work or if you are a 10/10 in looks.
I have never dated a 10/10 guy even though I've been asked out by one a couple of times. Want to know why? I had nothing in common with them. The most important thing to me is personality, and while yes a degree of physical attraction is needed you do not need to be anywhere near a 10/10. Not for relationships. Looks fade. Stop alienating yourself from women because of unfounded beliefs you hold. You are digging yourself a hole and you're going to make yourself miserable for it.

Quick Reply

Latest