The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Nursing and Midwifery Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

It was in Marketing of all things haha! So a bit of a turn around now, but glad I've finally figured out what I want to do :smile:

Haha I'm sure they went great. Well done so far and hopefully we'll all hear back soon! X
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Original post by ArabellaBoo
It was in Marketing of all things haha! So a bit of a turn around now, but glad I've finally figured out what I want to do :smile:

Haha I'm sure they went great. Well done so far and hopefully we'll all hear back soon! X

Haha well that's just a tiny winy but different then! :wink: Least you know what you want to do now, better late than never!

And thank you fingers crossed! Hopefully we do waiting since November is a nightmare haha! X
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Out of curiosity has anyone who's applied for child nursing got or had an interview from DMU, Surrey, Hertfordshire or Northampton?
Hey everyone :smile: has anyone heard anything from napier yet or are we all still waiting? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard anything yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard anything either yet! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone for midwifery heard from RGU? I've got an interview with them next month and I'm beside myself! 😦

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back for nursing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by ollynicky
Has anyone heard back for nursing? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I have an interview for child nursing on the 2nd March!:smile:
Original post by Gem**
Hey! I have an interview for child nursing on the 2nd March!:smile:

Hey! Good luck, when did you apply and hear back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Hey! Good luck, when did you apply and hear back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!:smile: I applied on the 11th of dec 2014 and only heard back yesterday! Have you heard anything?
Original post by Gem**
Thank you!:smile: I applied on the 11th of dec 2014 and only heard back yesterday! Have you heard anything?

Such a long wait isn't it? I applied the 20th November and still not heard back! Its one of the only two left to hear back from too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Such a long wait isn't it? I applied the 20th November and still not heard back! Its one of the only two left to hear back from too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's insane! Drives me crazy! Haha however this is actually me second reply! I'm still waiting for 3! Where else have you applied?
Original post by Gem**
It's insane! Drives me crazy! Haha however this is actually me second reply! I'm still waiting for 3! Where else have you applied?

Me to its a nightmare hah! Oh that's good! I've got two to hear from! I've applied to -
Teesside (waiting to hear back after interview)
Huddersfield (interview 26th Feb!)
Bradford (waiting to hear after interview)
Cumbria (haven't heard back)
Napier (haven't heard back)

Were else have you applied to and is this your first time applying? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Me to its a nightmare hah! Oh that's good! I've got two to hear from! I've applied to -
Teesside (waiting to hear back after interview)
Huddersfield (interview 26th Feb!)
Bradford (waiting to hear after interview)
Cumbria (haven't heard back)
Napier (haven't heard back)

Were else have you applied to and is this your first time applying? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh very good! Good luck! And I hope you hear back soon! Yes this is my first year applying! :/ is it yours?
I applied to
Edge hill but i was unsuccessful after the interview,
Southampton for child and for the dual adult and child course and I haven't heard anything from them,
And queens Belfast and I haven't heard from them yet either!
Obviously I also applied to Edinburgh Napier haha
Original post by Gem**
Oh very good! Good luck! And I hope you hear back soon! Yes this is my first year applying! :/ is it yours?
I applied to
Edge hill but i was unsuccessful after the interview,
Southampton for child and for the dual adult and child course and I haven't heard anything from them,
And queens Belfast and I haven't heard from them yet either!
Obviously I also applied to Edinburgh Napier haha

Thank you, you too! I hope so its so long haha, I hope you do too! Oh are you nervous, I was my first time!...this is my second I wasn't successful last year so I've came back fighting hah!

Sorry about edge hill! You've got a good selection there though, Belfast? I can imagine it being nice there! Some of my family is Irish! Are you at college then?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Thank you, you too! I hope so its so long haha, I hope you do too! Oh are you nervous, I was my first time!...this is my second I wasn't successful last year so I've came back fighting hah!

Sorry about edge hill! You've got a good selection there though, Belfast? I can imagine it being nice there! Some of my family is Irish! Are you at college then?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm bricking it! Haha edge hill was my first ever so I wasn't shocked haha but hopefully this will go better! Also I hope you get in this year! What did you do this year? And well I'm actually from Ireland so Queens is my home one! I am at school in upper 6th!
Original post by Gem**
I'm bricking it! Haha edge hill was my first ever so I wasn't shocked haha but hopefully this will go better! Also I hope you get in this year! What did you do this year? And well I'm actually from Ireland so Queens is my home one! I am at school in upper 6th!

I can imagine, try not to though I'm sure you'll do amazingly! Yup I think your rest will go good! :smile:

Thank you, I hope so too don't fancy being rejected again! I've worked since finishing college, I'm a son-rise play worker, with a young boy who has autism!

Oh I see haha! I've never been to Ireland but would love to visit! It must be a fair travel over to here for your interviews! Oh right hah! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I can imagine, try not to though I'm sure you'll do amazingly! Yup I think your rest will go good! :smile:

Thank you, I hope so too don't fancy being rejected again! I've worked since finishing college, I'm a son-rise play worker, with a young boy who has autism!

Oh I see haha! I've never been to Ireland but would love to visit! It must be a fair travel over to here for your interviews! Oh right hah! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow that should be really good experience! You will have something to talk about!:smile:
Also I like travelling over but it's a bit tiring! But it's exciting!:smile:
Original post by Gem**
Oh wow that should be really good experience! You will have something to talk about!:smile:
Also I like travelling over but it's a bit tiring! But it's exciting!:smile:

It really is, its so amazing and I can talk about it constantly haha! That's good but I can imagine, its a nightmare for me just to travel like 3/4 hours but least it'll be worth it when you get in! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest