The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
Reply 2
Original post by Lizza
He pinched a piece of my belly fat last night and said "You should really lose some weight!" How should I react?

Did anything prompt such a remark? Had you said anything critical to him recently?
Reply 3
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

5'3, 140lbs.
That's not a very nice thing to say. :frown:

Lose weight if you want to, not because he said you should.
Reply 5
Did anything prompt such a remark? Had you said anything critical to him recently?

No. We never talked about weight issues before.
I'm 5'2.5'' and ive been with one person for 3 years. Then I was like 150 pounds I think, sorry im bad at imperial - 65 kg. A few months ago I dropped to my lowest, about 115 pounds. Now I gained about 10 again. and well I was never encouraged to lose weighr, and if so, just so that i'd be happy. If your bf is joking tell him that it hurts, if hes serious then well tell him that if youre going to lose weight it will be for you not for him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm afraid he is not joking. That means he is not ok with my body. That sucks.
Original post by Viridiana
I'm 5'2.5'' and ive been with one person for 3 years. Then I was like 150 pounds I think, sorry im bad at imperial - 65 kg. A few months ago I dropped to my lowest, about 115 pounds. Now I gained about 10 again. and well I was never encouraged to lose weighr, and if so, just so that i'd be happy. If your bf is joking tell him that it hurts, if hes serious then well tell him that if youre going to lose weight it will be for you not for him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bit desperate to be adding the .5inch
Reply 9
Tell him his penis is a bit too small.

Edit: Apparently this isn't a helpful response? Well, erm, say thank you for his opinion... :iiam:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Professor Purple

I believe when you're 5'5 or under then every extra inch must be accounted for.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lizza
I'm afraid he is not joking. That means he is not ok with my body. That sucks.

He probably isn't joking if you weigh this :/
Original post by Lizza
5'3, 140lbs.
Reply 12
dump that bitch aint no one messing with ma lizza gurl
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
He probably isn't joking if you weigh this :/

I agree
Reply 14
Use a BMI calculator to see if you are fat if so then go on a diet and do some exercise. It is difficult to say how to react to your BF but I'd say the best thing is to do nothing. He probably wanted to be honest and give you some suggestion. I am really never attracted to fat girls (it's just me, some people are) and maybe your BF has the same feeling.
So if you really are fat and care enough to lose some weight for him then do it.
Reply 15
Scare him, say you'll be on top next time if he doesn't shut it.
Reply 16
Use a BMI calculator to see if you are fat if so then go on a diet and do some exercise.

I'm still on healthy range.
Original post by Professor Purple

I normally use metric system so I just use the cosest equivalent as Im taller than 2 and shorter than 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Funny how actually losing weight seems to be at the bottom of the list of agendas when a girl is called out on her weight.
Tell him to do one.

Latest

Trending

Trending