The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Children's nursing - Northumbria

Hi I've applied for children's nursing 2015, just wondering if anyone has had interviews yet, I sent off 3 weeks ago and still nothing :frown: I've got all the welcome emails and everything but nothing else, also anyone got offers yet? I've applied to Northumbria, Southampton, Birmingham, Cumbria and York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi i also sent my ucas application off 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything yet ive applied to northumbria and teeside, cant help but worry! x
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
In the same situation, I know they have interviews on at the moment so maybe they give out interviews then carry them out then they'll get back to us when these interviews have finished? Hope so because I'm worrying!
Reply 3
Its hard not to worry especially knowing that other people have heard back but we need to try and stay positive, no news is hopeful news right? x
Reply 4
Won't hear before Christmas most likely! However, got an interview for Birmingham through the other day "!!! finally
Hi I got my interview yesterday for Northumbria but I sent my application off at the beginning of November so I wouldn't worry it just takes time
Reply 6
I just got mine yesterday!!!! So happy!
Original post by debs_111
I just got mine yesterday!!!! So happy!

Hi was just wondering what date your interview is?
Reply 8
It's 13th Of Jan at 8:45
It's 13th Of Jan at 8:45

Yeah mine too :smile:
Reply 10
Oh that's good. Well done :-)
Oh that's good. Well done :-)

Yeah you too :smile:
Reply 12
Well done so glad for yous both i still havent heard anything 😥 x
Reply 13
Thank you! Well it's taken just over 3 weeks! I rang up yesterday and just asked what stage my application was at, then relieved the interview that night, I'm sure you'll get it soon x👍 think positive
Reply 14
Yeah your right need to try and relax im not going to hear till the new year now so pointless worrying at the minute x
Reply 15
Northumbria got back to me pretty quick - Gave me an interview for 5th Jan, but it was so soon, I couldn't even book a hotel or trains! Its now been changed:smile:

Hope your interviews go well!!!!:smile:
I've got an interview on the 20th! Good luck to everyone :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I got an interview a few days ago, it was about 4 weeks after my application was sent off?
Reply 18
My interview is tomorrow for Northumbria too, good luck everyone x
Has anyone had their interviews yet? How did you all find it? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending