The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
You'll be lucky to get either! But Tyler Court is more sought-after simply because of the campus location. I lived in Kemsdale - which was one of the Park Wood ensuites - and they are in flats of five or six (mainly six) sharing a large kitchen, though not as large as those in Tyler, but less people so it works out well. It is more homely but it's best to know as many people as possible at university so Tyler would therefore prove advantageous. Park Wood is good for peace and quiet, though the colleges tend to be more social.
The room layout is identical.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
thanks for the reply :smile:
Reply 3
makeshiftwings
You'll be lucky to get either! But Tyler Court is more sought-after simply because of the campus location. I lived in Kemsdale - which was one of the Park Wood ensuites - and they are in flats of five or six (mainly six) sharing a large kitchen, though not as large as those in Tyler, but less people so it works out well. It is more homely but it's best to know as many people as possible at university so Tyler would therefore prove advantageous. Park Wood is good for peace and quiet, though the colleges tend to be more social.
The room layout is identical.

hey did you feel you social life suffered at all by living at parkwood?
Most definately! The colleges were a lot more like uni life, I spent a lot of time there. The amount of noise complaints we got in Kemsdale were ridiculous, the students there didn't want to have any fun. Mind you, I did find some of my best friends in the world in my block x
I'm in tyler court..but the number of house parties I hear about over at Parkwood, it sounds amazing, if thats your thing. My boyf lives over at parkwood, and I have to admit, I don't like the walk over there from campus, tis a bit far for me! :p:
Reply 6
So which is more party/social out of tyler and parkwood?
Tyler.

Latest

Trending

Trending