The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

How good is UCL? Should I apply?

Basically need a summary from some one attending the UNI. The location of the UNI as well as the subject courses (geography) has appealed to me a lot. But I was wondering, is there any point? I've seen a lot of negative reviews recently despite it being number 4 (or something) in the top uni league table?
Reply 1
It's a great competition you should definitely think about applying. With a determined mindset I don't see why someone like you couldn't easily navigate past the group stages, and with the luck of the draw, win the whole thing!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Nidokid
It's a great competition you should definitely think about applying. With a determined mindset I don't see why someone like you couldn't easily navigate past the group stages, and with the luck of the draw, win the whole thing!

Do you go to UCL? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Tom5pence
Do you go to UCL? :smile:

Yeah I've applied a few times but I can't seem to get past the group stages. Hopefully this year, I'll make the knockout rounds. From there it's onwards and upwards.
IMO, the actual world ranking of UCL should be around 20. With no doubt, 20 is still considered as a high ranking so UCL is a great uni :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending