The Student Room Group

Oh look who committed the Sydney terror......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11295008/Man-Haron-Monis-the-man-behind-the-Sydney-siege-in-60-seconds.html

YET ANOTHER terrorist attack committed in the name of Islam.......

Yes I know not every Muslim is a terrorist. I am just saying there is something inherently wrong with Islam.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Banal.
-_-
I totally diagree as being a muslim I have tras the quran and their is no where it says to kill murder rape infact it clearly says you shouldnt do all those things yet some Prat WHO hides behind a faith in which he claims to do something in the name of islam shows he hasn't read the quran and on the day of judgement there is no way you would be forgiven for grave sins it disgusts me to see this happening as islam really is a religion of piece really it is I can understand the views if some people that it isnt but please see for yourself dont take my Word for it you can see an English interpretation if the Quran
Posted from TSR Mobile
I think there cones a time where all these liberals have to stop being blinded by their self righteousness, get their heads out of their arses and realise that maybe there is an issue which needs to be discussed and addressed. Instead of just shouting down all attempts at rational discussion with "RACIST" and "ISLAMAPHOBIA".
Reply 5
We need to stop pussyfooting around - build a decent intelligence network . Spy's on the imams bribe ppl for evidence and lock up anyone suspected of preaching anti-western hate.
Reply 6
Original post by hasan1997akhtar
I totally diagree as being a muslim I have tras the quran and their is no where it says to kill murder rape infact it clearly says you shouldnt do all those things yet some Prat WHO hides behind a faith in which he claims to do something in the name of islam shows he hasn't read the quran and on the day of judgement there is no way you would be forgiven for grave sins it disgusts me to see this happening as islam really is a religion of piece really it is I can understand the views if some people that it isnt but please see for yourself dont take my Word for it you can see an English interpretation if the Quran
Posted from TSR Mobile

So why does this keep happening with Muslims then?

This isn't some isolated part of Birmingham we're discussing, its IN FIVE DIFFERENT CONTINENTS!!!!!!!
Man.........

Tell me something new.
Reply 8
Original post by amberskye
-_-

Why the glum face? Because OP has a point that there is something wrong, given the number of links the religion has with events like these?
Oh look: while the world was having a panic attack about 2 people being killed by a mentally ill extremist who was condemned by all 30 Muslim organisations in Australia, 6 PEOPLE were shot by a Christian. I personally blame militant Gingerism. In fact tbh, the perprator of the latter has more in common with ginger people than the Sydney guy has with Muslims, given that other gingers would probably agree that the American guy is ginger.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by billydisco
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11295008/Man-Haron-Monis-the-man-behind-the-Sydney-siege-in-60-seconds.html

YET ANOTHER terrorist attack committed in the name of Islam.......

Yes I know not every Muslim is a terrorist. I am just saying there is something inherently wrong with Islam.

Oh look. Another nutter doing crazy stuff who happens to be Muslim.

You never seem to comment on the non Muslim nutters.
Rah.
Reply 12
How quickly people seem to forget that the biggest terrorist threat to this country has always been (and probably still is) from the IRA.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Oh look. Another nutter doing crazy stuff who happens to be Muslim.

You never seem to comment on the non Muslim nutters.

Right. In the end, only 2 people were actually killed. How many multiple murders have there been in Australia this year, I bet several.
Totally agree, Islam is a death cult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
christian fundamentalists though
On the upside it looks like instead of doing posts like the OP's Australians have got together in an amazing show of community and tolerance: http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2014/dec/15/illridewithyou-hashtag-offers-solidarity-to-sydneys-muslims-after-cafe-siege
Original post by Copperknickers
Right. In the end, only 2 people were actually killed. How many multiple murders have there been in Australia this year, I bet several.

The difference being that this is yet another murder through Islam. Are you simply not intelligent enough to spot this ?
Original post by Reue
How quickly people seem to forget that the biggest terrorist threat to this country has always been (and probably still is) from the IRA.

Except the IRA are pretty much disbanded, and the IRA are not motivated through religion or world domination.

Your statement is so irrelevant that i am actually dumbfounded as to why you mentioned the IRA
Original post by hasan1997akhtar
Posted from TSR Mobile

Holy ****, is that one run-on sentence? Are you sure you can read?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending