The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yep as long as business is not more than 40% coursework
Reply 2
hm yeah i think that at Kings they do a 6 year medicine course also where you just basically do a-level stuff. it so that people who would not usually get into medicine can do it. also they have much lower grade requirements like BBB. how come the sudden change and want to do Medicine. its Mega hardcore!!
Reply 3
I knw its gnna be hardcore. but its sumfin tht i have always want to do and i do well in my a levels, then i have that option open.

thanks for the feedback.
Reply 4
oh from the subjects that you haev chosen, it seems that you have just recently decided what you want to do, since you do neither Biology or chemistry. they are just "typical" subjects of a medic and the majority of them need at least Chemistry! Good luck with it all
Reply 5
What do you actually do when you study medicine?
Reply 6
are you joking lol, well you look in great detail at the bodily functions, such as the nervour system, cell structure, basically its stuff you imagine, not the making of medicine as the name may suggest.
samw
it says that you don't need bio or chem for this course for manchester.. and manchester has AAB down for entry.

could you get in with maths, business and r.e?

is this designed for people that didnt study science subjects at a level.

I think you've answered your own question there!:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending