The Student Room Group

UK students studying tuition-free in Europe - journo request

Hi,
I'm a journalist writing a feature for the Daily Telegraph about British students who have chosen to study masters or PhD programmes in one of the European countries where university education is free of charge.

This could be Austria, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Norway or Denmark (or perhaps there are others that I haven't discovered yet). I'm interested in talking to current and past students, and those who are considering enrolling for a course. Please send me a private message here.

Many thanks,
Samantha
Reply 1
Hi Samantha,

I might be able to help you out with your article.

I work at the University of Liechtenstein. While education is not entirely free, the tuition costs are very low at CHF850.00 per semester for all students, regardless of their nationality or level of study (BSc/MSc/PhD). The reason for this is that the University is state-funded and the tuition fees are highly subsidised.

We have a lot of international students here, as classes at Master and PhD level are taught entirely in English. Please contact me if you are interested and we can put you in touch with one of our UK students.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Sandra

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending