The Student Room Group

Almost had sex...

A couple days ago a friend whom I have kissed before and am generally quite close to spent the night together. The both of us are quite shy, and so after a very slow 3 hour build-up we eventually began kissing and took our clothes off. Of course, 3 hours is a bloody long time, and hence, to put it in broad terms, we had essentially 'run out of fuel and energy' by then. So we made an attempt at sex, failed, felt a little embarrassed, and fell asleep. I should add that we were completely sober.

I regret not acting faster, but I cannot do anything about that now and it was good fun nonetheless. Not being someone who gets this kind of opportunity very often at all, I am worried this may have been my only shot. So my question is: how likely would you be to give it another go at some point in the future, if you were the girl in this situation?
If you and (I'll assume you're male) the girl you kissed and almost had sex with are close to each other regardless of "sobriety", i.e. if you actually love her and she loves you back, then you can give it another go as long as she is willing to too
What happened? Too exhausted to get it up or did she say stop?
As long as you two are both comfortable around each other I guess another chance at going through with it isn't totally out of the question.
So after 3 hours of build up, you finally got the green light and ran out of fuel?

if I had held back for 3 hours she would have been ****ed through the bed.
Reply 4
You actually "ran out of fuel" wtf? Had I waited that long the adrenaline would of been enough to get me through it
Original post by The Juan
You actually "ran out of fuel" wtf? Had I waited that long the adrenaline would of been enough to get me through it

It was his first time and he'd had a 3 hour stonk on.

His 'fuel' was practically bursting out of his jap's eye, it can't take much energy to have sex for 4 seconds.
Reply 6
I have nothing....
Reply 7
Looks like I picked the wrong choice of words. I just meant that when the time finally came, we were worn-down; keeping it up for 3 hours is definitely not something I am used to...
Original post by Knse
Looks like I picked the wrong choice of words. I just meant that when the time finally came, we were worn-down; keeping it up for 3 hours is definitely not something I am used to...

What took so long? What was you doing for 3 hours with a hard on if your not having sex?
Original post by C_tinie_D
What took so long? What was you doing for 3 hours with a hard on if your not having sex?

You know, the awkward stage where nobody wants to make the first move. He'll get past it with practise, I'm sure.
You lucky guy. Just ask her if she wants sex. If not, then just find someone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply