The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Fairydust
Hello!

Does anyone know of any website that give info on what its really like to work in the job, like case studies or simply an inside look with pros and cons? Im mostly looking at health and teaching related careers.
Any webite would be great.

Have you thought about trying to get work experience in these fields? Will tell you more than you'll ever read in a book.....
Reply 2
www.prospects.ac.uk has a really good jobs section with everything you need to know including salaries and some case studies.
Reply 3
Thanks for the link, i've been on the prospects site before but never seen any case studies, ah will have a better look this time :smile:

As for the work expereience im going to be doing some in the summer for the teaching aspect and hopefully the hospital related work later in the year. I know experience is better than anything which will enable me to talk to others who do the jobs just wanted some background info first so to speak :smile: Thanks again
Reply 5

mm no
Reply 6
www.vault.com

I have username/password if you want to borrow it, and I like you. Although it is quite cheap to join.

Latest

Trending

Trending