The Student Room Group

Erm....too many girls

Alrite, i dont get with many girls. But in the past 4 months ive been flirting a lot with one girl, and i have history with one of her best mates.

Anyways, i invited the girl ive been flirting with to visit me at uni, as well as the best mate on a seperate occasion.

They've been talking and are going to visit me at the same time.

What does TSR - the humble moral opinion of students - think i should do?
Reply 1
well why dont u ask one of them who u think will understand you if u to can see each other some other day and make it up to her when u do with flowers or something, but just to make things clear, if one does fall for u, please tell the other one that u have a gf
Reply 2
Whatever you do, don't get them together; they may run off with each other, leaving you home alone with Channel 55 and a box of tissues.
Reply 3
Anonymous
Alrite, i dont get with many girls. But in the past 4 months ive been flirting a lot with one girl, and i have history with one of her best mates.

Anyways, i invited the girl ive been flirting with to visit me at uni, as well as the best mate on a seperate occasion.

They've been talking and are going to visit me at the same time.

What does TSR - the humble moral opinion of students - think i should do?

Are you wanting to get busted... ? if you wanna play around, do it with two girls who dont know each other.

Latest

Trending

Trending