The Student Room Group

Anyone Interested or know anyone who wants to...

hey everyone,

I have started a couple of months ago a course with home learning college (course name: CIPD Intermediate Level 4) but unfortunately that course was not in my hands to handle that it became very complicated for me.

It was a bit to hard for me to understand something totally different then I thought. I have also realised that i am not able to do that course as I do not have any interest in that particular area as I thought.

Now I would like to offer this space to someone who is really interested to study this and is looking into the future towards HR or even for anyone who is right now in HR and would like to do some professional development.

If anyone is interest please msg me and I will get back to you with further details.

Thank you

success_pearl
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending