The Student Room Group

Sixth Form Jobs

I am in year 11 and wondering how you get a part-time job while at 6th form, i live in London so if there's any advice and places that accept sixth form students, please tell me
Original post by rexonyia
I am in year 11 and wondering how you get a part-time job while at 6th form, i live in London so if there's any advice and places that accept sixth form students, please tell me

Just apply in shops lool
Original post by rexonyia

Plenty of shops take people on so try all the shops in your area.
Reply 3
Don't you wont have any time at all. Focus on A levels and get a job at uni instead. A 2 year pay gap wont make a huge difference, but the lack of grades will.
Just look around and apply to places you can see yourself working at. Personally a job in my final year of high school has taught me a lot, mainly the importance of being able to manage my time well. Also, don't be put off by big firms like Tesco and Morrisons as in a lot of cases they are the most flexible when it comes to hours you can/cannot do.
Reply 5
Yes - I agree with sean_james. I worked in Morrisons, it is great! I got 6.75 an hour on a weekday, then 9.50 on a Sunday :smile:. They were pretty flexible too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending